X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

Help finding.....

I figured this could be a whole thread for people to help each other to find certain items from clothing, shoes, etc. I know there are a lot of resourceful members on this board and from different parts of the globe, so this might prove to be handy.

People helpin' people.

I really need help finding the CCP Spring '07 brown oxford lace up shoes.
    (the ones on the top left)
    (picture I pieced together from Lift)

:)
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"
  • deuxmille
    • Nov 2006

Re: Help finding.....

Well, I was going to say lift, but I guess you already tried. If you can't find them anywhere else, I could possibly help you get them from that store, but no guarantee. Just PM me if you need to contact me.

Comment

• winQ
      Banned
      • Dec 2006

Don't really need help finding this, since there are ton on y! j for absurd prices, but I'm looking for a pair of black cdiem 5 hole or back zip boots (sz 40 or41)from last season, trying to keep itaround $1k if possible. Can anyone point me to a site?

Comment

• Casius
        • Dec 2006

Thanks deuxmille. I actually emailed them and Minorityrev but haven't yet recieved a response. But I did email Atelier and Gentry got right back to me and actually told me they're not leather at all, they're paper! Also, the color isn't brown like I thought, but grey. So maybe that's why I was having a hard time finding them....I didn't have the right description.

Comment

• xcoldricex
          • Sep 2006

minorityrev and lift probably won't get back to you so i wouldn't hold my breath

Comment

• laika
            • Sep 2006

Good thread...

this Ann Demeulemeester vest? [:^)]

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Casius
              • Dec 2006

[quote user="laika"]

Good thread...

this Ann Demeulemeester vest? [:^)]

[/quote]

Thanks Laika! I believe you can find that vest on Aloharag.com for a whopping $545. I'm also pretty sure Barneys has that vest for a little cheaper. [:)]

Comment

• laika
                • Sep 2006

Barneys! Really?! Thanks for the tip, I must check that out. They must have gotten new stuff in since I was there.

I did see the one at Aloha rag, but I think it's different--it's a knit and not double-layered. And outrageously expensive, as you point out, lol.

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Casius
                  • Dec 2006

Laika- I haven't been to the NY store, I just checked out the Barneys in LA. They actually have some good pricing on Ann D., well, good compared to other stores. [:p]
                  And you're right, they look similar but the one on Aloha is knit, still cool though, I love her waistcoats.

Comment

• dunaj
                    • Feb 2007

Not for me, but I need help finding this charlott vasberg suitcase zip bag in off-white. I've been looking everywhere for it and no one seems to have it in stock anymore.

Comment

• CHRIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2006

i want a pair of those rick owens [zip-up] combat boots from the current season. atelier, and barneys are sold out of my size (44). im not too good when it comes to... finding things, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

they were somewhere around $950 at atelier and barneys, and i wouldnt want to pay more than that.

Comment

• Casius
                        • Dec 2006

Chris- Wow, and I just figured those boots were around the $1100-1200 mark. I would try Maxfields in LA, Alan Bilzerian (I'm pretty sure they picked up RO this Spring), and there is Jeffrey in NY.

Comment

• CHRIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2006

[quote user="Casius"]Chris- Wow, and I just figured those boots were around the $1100-1200 mark. I would try Maxfields in LA, Alan Bilzerian (I'm pretty sure they picked up RO this Spring), and there is Jeffrey in NY.[/quote]

i figured that as well, consideringmindtrive had them for nearly $1400. i've called all of those stores, and none of them are carrying his footwear.

Comment

• Casius
                            • Dec 2006

Damn, well then I would start calling the stores over in Europe. I know Dark ordered his from the RO store over the pond. And if any store is going to have them, you would think the Rick Owens store would.

Here is the number to the RO store Chris- +33(0)1 402 04 252 & email is store@rickowens.eu

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

The Apartment here in Berlin carries them... not sure about the price but they don't deduct VAT there on the spot.

Give em a try though if you want!

Good luck with your search!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎