Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SZ Only Presale on Cycle-Two! 20% off all items!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

SZ Only Presale on Cycle-Two! 20% off all items!!

Hi guys! I'd like to announce a StyleZeitgeist-only Cycle-Two presale.

A further 20% off of ALL items remaining on Cycle-Two will be honored via PMs or e-mails to my address (cycle.two@gmail.com)!

Lots of Carol Christian Poell remains including a pair of boots (was $950, now $760!!!), overlock pants (now $580!) and other pieces.

This is a first come, first served private SZ presale. In 3 days I will be sending out a 20% off notice to the mailing list along with displaying the markdowns on the site.

Hit me up if you have any questions!

Best,

Albert

Cycle-Two.com

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

Re: SZ Only Presale on Cycle-Two! 20% off all items!!

damn I had been eyeing the julius blazer but seems like thats sold now :P

when do you have new stuff coming in Albert?

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

Re: SZ Only Presale on Cycle-Two! 20% off all items!!

Hehe, things disappear fast and randomly on C2. If you ever want something you gotta act fast!

New items will be arriving in the next week. It will take me a couple of days to get everything ready for launch but then it will all be up! When that happens, a lot will disappear in the first 48 hours so just be ready. I will let everyone know when new items have been listed.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎