Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Purple Fashion Magazine number 3 sold-out, fifty bucks! terry richardson ackermann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KeijiHaino
    • Dec 2006

FS: Purple Fashion Magazine number 3 sold-out, fifty bucks! terry richardson ackermann

I'm getting rid of this mag because i need the money really....

Bought it in early 2005 at Book Soup in Hollywood for 40.00...

It has been stored most of the time in a plastic sleeve with a cardboard backing....

but it does have a little shelf wear and use on the top spine and a little around the edges other wise i would say it is in VERY GOOD condition.

Given the nature of the item i am selling it As is though with no refund. Any info i will be glad to help but its a magazine so i hope there is some understanding.

I also have the original Richard Prince purple book that came with it....below are original pics of the mag plus here's a link to this issue on the purple site. I'm only asking 50 bucks shipped which is a steal. These are super-rare, even the new issues are sold out. They come out and are sold within weeks. Every great fashion designer and photographer is in this book, check the link for more details. Paypal preferred, will take check or money order. Check this link out!!!!!!!! http://www.purple.fr/fashion.php?p=23

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎