X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baizilla
    • Sep 2006

Attachment F/W 07.08

People have been showing quite some interest in Attachment.. so I thought I should post this from their F/W 07.08 look-book :

• baizilla
    • Sep 2006

Re: Attachment F/W 07.08

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Thanks, baizilla. Looks good - better than Julius.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

I really like Attachment, unfortunately I can't fit into most of their stuff, atleast tops =(
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• KeijiHaino
          • Dec 2006

In the words of Borat, "Very, very nice."

Comment

• darkanimal
            • Sep 2006

I heard Bblessing and Atelier are going to carry them this Fall.

Comment

• deuxmille
              • Nov 2006

Haha, it's hilarious that they even use two of the same models than the Julius catalog.

Comment

• baizilla
                • Sep 2006

You are welcome, faust.

Atleast this is more accesible to people outside Japan, compared to Julius, now that buyers in NY and Maria Luisa in Paris have picked them up.

Comment

• Servo2000
                  • Oct 2006

[quote user="deuxmille"]Haha, it's hilarious that they even use two of the same models than the Julius catalog.[/quote]

I laughed at number 20, I can't believe they would use that guy! He's so distinctive on his own, anyone would spot that he's in both.

I'll have to keep looking to see whether I like this or Julius, but needless to say they're very... similiar. I wonder if they appeared together or if one is an imitation?
                  WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• ddohnggo
                    • Oct 2006

wow, that looks really good! the collection has the same feel and aesthetic as julius, yet more reserved than julius. i'm glad that there will be two stores in the US carrying the line!
                    Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• explicit
                      • Jan 2007

I think I may also like this more than Julius. At least with Attachment, I'll be able to physically sample the clothes (and have an easier time acquiring them, too).

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

The styling is nice.

The thing about Attachment here is that even though the photos may look Julius-esque, the clothes themselves I haven't found to be very Julius-like. They don't do much with draping. They do the "business-military" look very well and they have some NICE footwear in terms of boots (good CDiem substitute), but nothing as interestingly innovative as some of the Julius cuts and drapes that I have seen thus far.

That being said, it's a nice solid brand with a few gems in the collections. I also like how they use jumbo black safety pins for their tags hehe

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• deuxmille
                          • Nov 2006

[quote user="Servo2000"][quote user="deuxmille"]Haha, it's hilarious that they even use two of the same models than the Julius catalog.[/quote]

I laughed at number 20, I can't believe they would use that guy! He's so distinctive on his own, anyone would spot that he's in both.

I'll have to keep looking to see whether I like this or Julius, but needless to say they're very... similiar. I wonder if they appeared together or if one is an imitation?
                          [/quote]

That guy basically does all the goth mags in Japan, he has the demented look down. I actually had the same agency as him there (the guy with the really long black hair too).

Comment

• Servo2000
                            • Oct 2006

[quote user="deuxmille"][quote user="Servo2000"][quote user="deuxmille"]Haha, it's hilarious that they even use two of the same models than the Julius catalog.[/quote]

[/quote]

That guy basically does all the goth mags in Japan, he has the demented look down. I actually had the same agency as him there (the guy with the really long black hair too).
                            [/quote]

Ha, no surprise there. They certainly have the look down, to say the least.
                            WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• agnescecilia
                              • Apr 2007

this is nice

help a brother with no knowledge out, is there some connections with julius in this?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎