Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kompressorkev
    • Dec 2006

Carpe Diem / Cloak / DRKSHDW / Les Hommes / LUC / Margiela / Nice Collective

hi guys,

selling a bunch of stuff, some new never worn, some from my personal wardrobe. sorry i do not have pics yet, but am in desperate need of a digicam...regardless i thought i'd post some stuff up to see if there's any interest for now. i will update with pics and measurements

Carpe Diem

Black t-shirt / tank top, $90size 2 (small...for reference, size 5 about a men's 40)
    - i bought this from blackforest (great seller) but never wore it cause it's too small for me...it's cut almost like atanktop, small yet stretchy, asymmetrical back and piece of fabricravelling down the front off the neckline.ithink retail was $425, but i bought it from blackforest for$90,since ididn't wear it, i'm selling it for $90

Cloak

(SOLD) Black Skinny Jeans (M300), $125 size 34 (waist more like 32 or 33)
    - worn just a few times, unaltered, Cloak's famous m300 skinny jean, not much to be said. retail was $295.

"Coal" Selvedge Jeans (M400), $200 size 34 (waist more like 32 or 33)
    - coal herringbone pants, very soft, red selvedge. worn a few times, retail was $400.

DRKSHDW

"Mud"Wide-leg Jeans (NEW W/ TAGS), $85 size "medium" (like 33 waist)
    - 5-pocket, standard wide-leg Rick Owens Drkshdw jeans, frayed hems, 9.8" leg opening

Les Hommes

Grey Hooded Outerwear Jacket (NEW W/ TAGS),$145 size 52/42
    - grey (slightly waxed) outerwear jacket by Les Hommes, lined inside, Riri zippers, ribbed woolat openings.fairly heavy, great quality, retail was $705 from maxfields, brand new w/ tags i'm taking a big hit

Label Under Construction(SOLD)

Grey Trousers, $200 size 38 suit, approx 32 waist
    - grey, 7.0" leg opening trousers. an example of the uniqueLUC-look pants, long rise, skinny hem. no rear pockets or belt loops, so must be a classic 32" waist. barely worn.

Margiela

Beige Wool Turtleneck Sweater (from Margiela 10), $90 size 38/48
    - heavy 100% wool turtleneck, beige but w/ specs and slight streaks of brown and grey. very warm, barely worn

Nice Collective

Black Doublebreasted Peacoat, $350 size large (38 or 40)
    - 100% wool, lined, made in italy, black peacoat. size large, would fit a size 38 or 40 well. fairly classic cut, nottoo slim, yet not really boxy. double-breasted,3 front zippered pockets(one on the right lapel),two rearzippered pockets on back,and detachable belt hanging on the back. has a big white,distressed "2" inside the lining, which adds to the very Undercover-esque feel of the coat. retail was $975

sorry guys, i know i have to get some pics up. in the meantime, let me know if you are interested in all, i can take measurements. i will try to update this thread w/ addt'l info. thanks!

• ddohnggo
    • Oct 2006

Re: Carpe Diem / Cloak / DRKSHDW / Les Hommes / LUC / Margiela / Nice Collective

what is the color and material of the LUC pants?
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• kompressorkev
      • Dec 2006

Re: Carpe Diem / Cloak / DRKSHDW / Les Hommes / LUC / Margiela / Nice Collective

they are dark grey, linen-likecloth (somewhat thin). not sure what season they're from, my friend bought it off yoox and i bought it from him, but i think they'relike the ones(ifnot the exact same style, just diff. color)as these: http://www.jcreport.com/mailer/issue...ps/img/106.jpg

Comment

• sam_tem
        • Apr 2007

could you provide measurements and pics of the cloak black skinny jeans?

Comment

• kompressorkev
          • Dec 2006

[quote user="sam_tem"]could you provide measurements and pics of the cloak black skinny jeans?[/quote]

pics coming as soon as i can borrow a digicam. they are the signature black 5-pocket (w/ spade pockets on back) m300 skinny jeans...here are some quick measurements...

waist (laid flat) 17.5"
          thigh (at bottom of crotch) 9.5"
          inseam 33.5"
          front rise (zipper's topto bottom of crotch) 9"
          front rise (top of pant to bottom of crotch) 10.5"
          leg opening at bottom:8"

Comment

• sam_tem
            • Apr 2007

thanks, i typically wear a size 32 so that waist seems a .5" too big but since everyone says these fit really skinny i'll go ahead and take the black jeans in 34

Comment

• kompressorkev
              • Dec 2006

btw here are some pics of the peacoat, as listed at this japanese website for $1290 USD!

http://www.monomaga.net/unconscious/...sku=UGA009010S

Comment

• ChaosbyDesign
                • Oct 2008

DO you happen to still have the peacoat?

I realize its been a long time...but it is exactly what I'm looking for
                THnx

Comment

• theetruscan
                  • Jan 2008

edit: oh yeah, thanks Albert. still curious what that grey jacket looks like though. I am a total lemming, post gets bumped, I looks at it.

also, Chinorlz, more like 18 months old.
                  Last edited by theetruscan; 10-07-2008, 02:49 PM.
                  Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

the original post is like 6 months old... but you never know ;)
                    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ardeetee
                      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                      the original post is like 6 months old... but you never know ;)
                      6 months? try 1 year and 6 months (2007)!

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by ardeetee View Post
                        6 months? try 1 year and 6 months (2007)!
                        aaahahahaha

good call;)
                        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎