• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • osn19
    • Feb 2007

Shopping, eating and enjoying a trip to TOKYO - Japan

Hello everybody,

I am going to Japan in a few days, and it would be very interesting and helpful if you guys could give me some precious advices about :

- Shopping (I like DH, Carpe, CCP, Cloak, N(N), Rick Owens, etc...). What stores should I check in Tokyo and Kyoto ?

- Restaurants (which ones do I have to absolutly try - I love seafood, beef, etc...)

- Bars (cool and trendy spots) ?

- Nightclubs (I like electronic music, and of course NiN )

I am sure this thread could be hellpful for the community.

Thanks a lot,

G.

Originally posted by blacksuit
    wow .. ccp bag is more better than guidi bag?
  • deuxmille
    • Nov 2006

Re: Shopping, eating and enjoying a trip to TOKYO - Japan

Salut,

Shopping:
    Get at Harajuku station, walk around the backstreets (just because it's fun) then walk up Omotesando and stop by the Dior store. You can go check out Aoyama, they have a bunch of cool stores like CdG, Corso Como, Loveless, Adelaide, etc. For CCP, Carpe, Rick go to Midwest in Shibuya and Lift (ecru and etage) in Daikanyama. Between those stores you'll have a great selection. For N(N), either go to their flagship store in Ebisu (it's hard to find and out of the way, but it's big) or to Isetan where they have a good space. Isetan is actually a must stop.

Restaurants:
    For beef I'd recommend a little shop that isn't fancy at all right behind Aoyama Gakuin for amazing meat! It's not cheap though, calculate around 100$ per person or so. I didn't really have any other favorite restaurants, just walk around and stop when you see something that looks good.

Bars and nightclubs:
    I don't have much time left to write, but there's a bunch of trendy place (if that's really what you want). There's many clubs in Roppongi, but I'm not very fond of them most of the time. There's Womb, which is one of those superclubs, there's Air, Unit, etc. For mellower places there's Le Baron, Velour, etc.

Bon séjour à Tokyo!

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎