X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Carpe Diem Rear Lace Distressed Boots Up On Ebay

Hi guys, as e-advertisement for Cycle-Two, I put the pair of rear lace oxblood distressed boots up on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120117154393

starting price is $1 with no reserve!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "
  • sinnah
    • Feb 2007

Re: Carpe Diem Rear Lace Distressed Boots Up On Ebay

think this would fit a sz 10.5 US?

Comment

• explicit
      • Jan 2007

[quote user="merz"]you're leaving me crestfallen here mate, I'd buy those up for retail in a snap had they been the right size! this is becoming the sad story of my life - disposable income and being on the smaller size than whats available.
      [/quote]

I feel your pain, merz (though in my case, it's that I'm larger than the sizes generally available).

Comment

• ddohnggo
        • Oct 2006

[quote user="merz"]you're leaving me crestfallen here mate, I'd buy those up for retail in a snap had they been the right size! this is becoming the sad story of my life - disposable income and being on the smaller size than whats available. What size would cdiems have to be in order to comfortably fit a us 8/8.5?
        [/quote]

i'm not sure if these boots are any different, but i have a pair of cdiem 5 hole boots in a size 41 and i usually wear a 8 and they fit pretty well with an insole (a 40 may have been better for me though). like albert said, the rounder toe box gives a lot of room so the boots can fit a wide range of sizes.
        Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Servo2000
          • Oct 2006

[quote user="merz"]you're leaving me crestfallen here mate, I'd buy those up for retail in a snap had they been the right size! this is becoming the sad story of my life - disposable income and being on the smaller size than whats available. What size would cdiems have to be in order to comfortably fit a us 8/8.5?
          [/quote]

I'm going to start a clothing line just for merz called "TOO SMALL / TOO $$$$$" where I make him everything he wants and then overcharge him for it.

WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="sinnah"]think this would fit a sz 10.5 US?
            [/quote]

Sinnah, these may be a tad too small for a US size 10.5

An 8.5 may very well fit these. The rear lacing can be cinched down and at the same time, the ankle and heel cup are really nicely anatomically formed so they will help keep the boot solid on your feet.

I hope that helps!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎