• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Help me find an Issey Miyake and Junya Watanabe photo

Hey all. I am looking for a photo depicting one of Issey Miyake's collections (I think 1999) where he sends 23 models wearing one outfit, 23 dresses made up of one piece of cloth (it was a stunt to promote his A.POC project). If anyone can find it in an electronic format or can scan it for me, I'd appreciate it very much.

Also, looking for a photo of the FW05 jacket-cum-bag by Junya Watanabe, preferably two images of jacket, and jacket become a bag side by side.

Thanks.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine
  • Avantster
    ¤¤¤
    • Sep 2006

Re: Help me find an Issey Miyake and Junya Watanabe photo

Here you go Faust - you're right, it's from Miyake's 1999 Spring Summer collection. And I think every single one of the models is smiling. :)

I've scanned it in and sized it down a bit so let me know if you need a (slightly) larger one.

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Re: Help me find an Issey Miyake and Junya Watanabe photo

/\ Thank you, Avanster! Alas, I submitted my thesis yesterday in a printed format. Oh well, it's a great image to keep in my archives.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎