• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

CP Company SS07

For the grownup football hooligan in you.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: CP Company SS07

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• modern77
      • Oct 2006

I have the last jacket and I love it. I am a bit of a football fanatic (Gunner for life) so I guess it makes sense.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="modern77"]I have the last jacket and I love it. I am a bit of a football fanatic (Gunner for life) so I guess it makes sense.[/quote]

Why has CP and (mostly SI become football wear? I don't see a connection at all, but I've always wondered how these grassroots fashions come into being.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

I have no idea either, always seemed liek a very odd connection to me but everybody seems to know it too.

not a huge fan of the brand in general, but they have some crazy jackets every now and then.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

CP's goggle hooded jacket have always been kind of cool to me. It's definitely weird how they're associated with football wear.

Another association I'd love to know why it exists is the Chav/Burberry combo.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="modern77"]I have the last jacket and I love it. I am a bit of a football fanatic (Gunner for life) so I guess it makes sense.[/quote]

Why has CP and (mostly SI become football wear? I don't see a connection at all, but I've always wondered how these grassroots fashions come into being.

[/quote]

Faust you are a Gunner!!!!!!!!

So am I. Arsenal forever.!!!!!!!!!

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

No, modern77 is :-). I don't have a strong allegiance to any English club - I just don't have a chance to really get into it, having no cable TV. I kind of root for Chelsea (hides). I really like Drogba.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

I didnt really like chelsea, exept when they had Juan sebastian Veron from Argentina in the midfield.

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                  .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎