X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kujo
    • May 2007

Hare

What kind of brand is Hare? I found an online shop with only Hare clothes, but the prices seem suspiciously low. Some of the designs look like rip-offs from Dior, Number Nine etc, but not that I care as long as the quality is good. Either way, the shop in question is Zozo Tower [http://zozo.jp/shop/hare/], and it sure looks legit.

Also, can anyone recommend a good Japanese shopping proxy?
  • heptagenid
    • Apr 2007

Re: Hare

The quality is shit...

Comment

• Servo2000
      • Oct 2006

Superfuture deja vu...
      WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Kujo
        • May 2007

Okay forget about my Hare questions. What about Japanese shopping proxies? Surely, a lot of you must be buying stuff from Yahoo! Japan and the like.

Comment

• deuxmille
          • Nov 2006

I've had more Hare pass through my hand than probably anyone and the quality is really bad most of the times. The designs are obviously just heavly "inspired" popular designers.

To answer the proxy service question, you should check you check this. Also, don't worry about anything on Zozo being fake. All they do is act as a portal for legitimate physical stores.

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

yea check the thread I made on sf (linked above)

personally I've used parachutes and SOZE, both very good. I think Eirei from SOZE might charge slightly more but might be even faster.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎