X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stylish
    • May 2007

Label Kosmetique

I was google searching for a pair of wayfarer-esque sunglasses by from Hedi's Dior Homme spring/summer '06 collection, when I stumbled across an interesting website of 'new and upcoming' talents. The articles were obviously written two or three years ago. That's not the point, however. I discovered a japanese-born designer, antwerp-trained and paris-based designer by the name

Kanya Miki. I'm not sure if many of you are familiar with him and his work (I'm sure you are), but what I liked was the silhouette. I noticed the sleeves on a topcoat made by him- the were very cut very 'thin' just like your typical Dior jacket. The thing that seems to distinguish this feller from Hedi is that he has actually achieved to sell to a 'unisex' gender criteria and his clothes seem to have a much more colourul palette (much like Hedi's early work, actually, but oh well...).

[img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Sean/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.jpg[/img]

Does anyone have anything they'd like to share about this label?

Cheers
  • Avantster
    ¤¤¤
    • Sep 2006

Re: Label Kosmetique

Hello and welcome :)

We do have a Kanya Miki / Kosmetique Label thread here. Do feel free to post there!

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• stylish
      • May 2007

Re: Label Kosmetique

Nice... I'm glad. I'll be sure to post anything new. [:)]

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎