Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANN DEMEULEMEESTER black/black layered vest from S/S 07 -- SMALL.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CHRIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2006

ANN DEMEULEMEESTER black/black layered vest from S/S 07 -- SMALL.

i know i make alot of impulsive purchases, but this tops the list. its not even that i dont like it, because actually, i love it (i just wish i asked for measurements), and intend on keeping it unless someone is willing to pay exactly what i paid for it. so i guess this is more of an interest check.

im almost certain that noone (other than barneys)ordered this version. most others (atelier, aloharag, alan bilzerian) purchased the black vest with the white shirt underneath, but sold out in this size a while back.

i didnt think it wasworth the price at first, but when i handled it in person at barneys, i fell in love with it. the only reason i have second thoughts on it is because it's about an inch too big in the chest. if it were an XS (or even better, XXS), i wouldnt feel so guilty about keeping it. the vest has a really cool texture, and drapes nicely. the shirt underneath looks and feels equally fantastic; it's really light and flow-y.

it can be worn several different ways; vest buttoned or unbuttoned, with or without the shirt buttoned or unbuttoned. measurements:

shoulder to shoulder: 14"
    pit to pit: 18"
    top of vest to bottom of vest: 24.5"
    top of vest to borrom of shirt: 30"

im asking only a little more than retail, but keep in mind that this vest is sold out at all three barneys locations, and is not available at any other stores that carry ann dem. im asking $650 shipped worldwide.

if anyone is really interested in this, i would be willing to negotiate the price a little bit.
  • CHRIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2006

Re: ANN DEMEULEMEESTER black/black layered vest from S/S 07 -- SMALL.

fit pictures:

Comment

• CHRIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2006

Re: ANN DEMEULEMEESTER black/black layered vest from S/S 07 -- SMALL.

i've located an XS, so this is now officially for sale.

$550 shipped worldwide.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎