X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maldoror
    • Jun 2007

WTB: Poell

Hi. I'm looking for clothing and shoes by Carol Christian Poell in size 44/46 and 7 respectively. I'm especially interested in:

black shoes and boots

suits

dress pants and

button up shits.

Thanks.

• Casius
    • Dec 2006

Re: WTB: Poell

Well you should be able to have a field day on Yahoo Japan auctions. There is always plenty of 44/46's but as far as size 7 footwear, that might be a tad bit harder to find.

Here is the translation for you; ????·??????·???

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

Hi Maldoror and welcome to SZ!

Casius has a great suggestion and also I have a number of size 44-46 items on my webstore www.Cycle-Two.com

Hope you stay on the forum and join in our discussions!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• maldoror
        • Jun 2007

Thanks so much to both of you. I've actually been a lurker on cycle-two for a while. I wanted to buy those black ccp boots you had listed but was beat to the punch. As for yahoo japan, I'm unsure of how to go about ordering. Do you have any recommendations? Thanks.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="maldoror"]Thanks so much to both of you. I've actually been a lurker on cycle-two for a while. I wanted to buy those black ccp boots you had listed but was beat to the punch. As for yahoo japan, I'm unsure of how to go about ordering. Do you have any recommendations? Thanks.
          [/quote]

I've used this. Reliable and speedy. I think there are also pees on SuperFuture that do Japan proxy services.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
            • Dec 2006

[quote user="maldoror"]Thanks so much to both of you. I've actually been a lurker on cycle-two for a while. I wanted to buy those black ccp boots you had listed but was beat to the punch. As for yahoo japan, I'm unsure of how to go about ordering. Do you have any recommendations? Thanks.
            [/quote]

You can email this guy directly; japanhookup@gmail.com
            I have dealt with him on 2 seperate occasions now and he is wonderful to deal with. Just email him with the auction url and the highest bid you would like to place.

Comment

• ionn26
              • Feb 2007

oh. yeah.. how I hate to browse in J!yahoo only to find it is in size 44 or 46..

Comment

• Monty76
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="Casius"]

You can email this guy directly;japanhookup@gmail.com

I have dealt with him on 2 seperate occasions now and he is wonderful to deal with. Just email him with the auction url and the highest bid you would like to place.

[/quote]

What kind of commission doesyour proxy buyer charge?

Comment

• xcoldricex
                  • Sep 2006

i *might* sell a pair of green poell shoes - depends on what you'd be willing to pay for them.

Comment

• maldoror
                    • Jun 2007

Thanks, but I'm honestly just looking for black shoes right now.

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

He charges 10%, then you have to pay both ways for shipping (the shipping cost from seller, then shipping cost to send to you). So it's pretty cheap, and the Yen I believe is weaker than the dollar at this moment, or atleast comparable.

Also, I'm sure you're aware, but there are plenty of retailers that will take credit card over the phone and ship to you. Atelier and Library come to mind, and they both have black boots or shoes in right now, you'd just be paying retail of course.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎