• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Luisa Via Roma buying group

Wondering maybe my other post did not get enough attention.

Luisa via Roma will start a 50% off sale on Monday, June 4th. I would like to start a buying group for the US residents. We did it once at tFS, and it was a success - we were able to split the 50EURO shipping cost between 4 people.

How it will work.

You tell me what you want

I buy everything

You either PayPal me the money (cost + shipping to you + 2% PayPal fee) or if you are in/around NYC we can meet and you can give me cash.

I ship or hand the goodies over to you.

We win!

US residents will save 20% VAT, but will have to pay 10% customs. Some items will still come out significantly cheaper than buying in the US.

I am willing to do it even if one more person signs up.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

Re: Luisa Via Roma buying group

Sounds like a good deal! One question though; When sending you the money, should we take out just 10% before hand (for VAT)?
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

[quote user="Casius"]Sounds like a good deal! One question though; When sending you the money, should we take out just 10% before hand (for VAT)?[/quote]

No, the math won't work out exactly. Better take off VAT first (20%) and then add 10% back. US shipping is cheap, so it won't be much more for non-New Yorker.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
        • Dec 2006

Nice, sounds good. Now off to see what LVR has left....[:)]
        "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Last call! I'm placing an order first thing tomorrow morning. So far one more person is in - that already splits the shipping in half.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Running om Empty
            • Mar 2007

I thought if the order was over 1k shipping was free. Count me in, I have some items.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="Running om Empty"]I thought if the order was over 1k shipping was free. Count me in, I have some items.
              [/quote]

I'm sorry, I already placed the order as the things will go very fast. I asked people to PM me with the exact items/sizes.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

What did you pick up Faust? [:P]

The LVR sale is how all sales should be. 50% off is solid. A store here in Berlin that carries interesting brands started their sale today and it's a measly 20-30% off! Ridiculous!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

What did you pick up Faust? [:P]

The LVR sale is how all sales should be. 50% off is solid. A store here in Berlin that carries interesting brands started their sale today and it's a measly 20-30% off! Ridiculous!

[/quote]

Got a pair of these babies by Officine Creative. Saw them at Barneys and fell in love. The sole alone is a work of art.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

Lovely Faust. From what people have posted on Officine, the sole is indeed really quite something with the metal rivets and plates!
                    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]Lovely Faust. From what people have posted on Officine, the sole is indeed really quite something with the metal rivets and plates![/quote]

Thank you. Yes, I'll post the sole pictures when I get them.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• sam_tem
                        • Apr 2007

damn faust, those boots look like a great deal for the money, i think i might end up getting them too

do you know if they fit true to size? i'm typically an 11 to 11 1/2. all my kenneth cole's are size 44's

edit: and yes i said i kenneth cole. they're dirt cheap when you catch em on sale so what can i say

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

I hear they run true to size. If you are willing to wait, they were supposed to be shipped out today and FedEx is quick - I can try them on when I get them. They also have them in Barneys, about $150 more (on sale).

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎