X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Servo2000
    • Oct 2006

Interest Check: April 77 Noir Costello Jacket

edit: just copying and pasting this off of my SuFu. Not exactly SZ-status, per say, but it's a damn nice jacket and I figured I'd see if any of you fellows were interested, just in case

Using Andrew's pictures (who I bought the jacket from). Looking to get retail-or-slightly-under on this thing, since, per Andrew's original sale thread:

"Was given to me as a gift for work done with April 77. Extremely rare, the black Costellos were not produced for the season, and only were special order in the US. The jacket was ordered in small quantities, selling out. This also came packaged together, as 'a suit' and as a personal gift from the guys in France. Don't want to give it up, but I just don't wear suits"

This ended up being a little too big for me, so I'm going to my tailor today to see if he can take in, essentially, the entire jacket before next thursday. If he can't, I'll be selling it for either $260 or the highest bidder. Bidding to go until Friday, and then the first to be able to paypal agreed-upon price this weekend get's the jacket. I can't hold for people, unfortunately, since I need this thing gone and fast if I end up selling it.

Picture of the jacket.

Comes with a free April 77 comb, in addition to the fact that this thing has a comb pocket. Awesome.

Digital_Denim wearing the jacket.

Measurements:

Shoulders ~16"
    Chest ~20"
    Length ~27.5"

So, in summary: Black April 77 Costello Jacket $260 or Highest bidder at this weekend, shipping to be agreed upon.

PM with questions / offers / etc...
    WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)
  • ikomas
    • Mar 2007

Re: Interest Check: April 77 Noir Costello Jacket

PM'd

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡