• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

A Blessed Weekend to everyone.

I am about to leave the office........
    I Just wanna Say a Blessed weekend to everyone and their loved ones.........

As you all know the Z-mans Birthday is this Sunday............ the ole Boy here becomes 31 on Sunday (whoooeee !!!!!!!!!!!!! Reggie Miller's # )

I will be doing some shopping, (nothing expensive , a pair of white distressed shoes, a few Margiela at C21 and a Phillipe Stark fossil watch)

as Albert said, Spend less and make more clothes for oneself.........( I also need to tune up the creative muscle for the impending menswear line)

So no post from me probably until next week as i will be at Church tomorow and out on Sunday (on a date with a Sexy Rastafarian Girl)

Thanks to everyone here , dress well you all on the weekend, drink less (or not at all) and in everything give thanks............

God Bless

Zamb

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: A Blessed Weekend to everyone.

Cheers, Zam. Enjoy your weekend and have a wonderful birthday. Good luck with the girl - I am sure she is beautiful and smart.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

All the best Zamb and happy happy happy birthday!!!!!!
      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

Keep well one and all, will be at Church this evening and tommorrow, so see, er, hear, type........... oh what the heck.

correspond with you all on sunday

God Bless

Zamb

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

Have a good weekend everyone! I'm off for a week of seclusion in Costa Rica! [:D]

Cheers.

-Casius
          "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍