• Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

New Arrivals on Cycle-Two: CCP, Dior Homme, Slab

Hi guys, a small shipment has been posted on Cycle-Two as well:

Please take a look!

www.Cycle-Two.com

I should be getting in more items in a couple of weeks in a medium sized update before I head back to the US. Then there will be a larger update and somewhere in between I will be uploading a revamped website that will make updates and order processing easier for your benefit and to minimize the amount of time needed to update the site since I'll have med school studying as well :)

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "
  • Servo2000
    • Oct 2006

Re: New Arrivals on Cycle-Two: CCP, Dior Homme, Slab

I had no idea that Slab was a Rick Owen's line. Turns out I've had a Rick Owen's shirt all this time.
    WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

[quote user="Servo2000"]I had no idea that Slab was a Rick Owen's line. Turns out I've had a Rick Owen's shirt all this time.[/quote]

[Y] the things you learn on SZ :-) SLAB was his original denim line, which only lasted about 3-4 seasons, before DRKSHDW took over. Honestly, there is no difference, my theory is that Rick just thought the new name is cooler. Does your shirt have the characteristic rectangle in contrasting fabric?

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

Yep, Faust is right. Slab jeans are quite nice. Lots of interesting treatments. I first came across them at Alan Bilzerian but have had more experience with them since.

Those darted thigh N(n) jeans that Cas wants are really something though. I wonder if The Apartment here in Berlin has hit sale....

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Servo2000
          • Oct 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="Servo2000"]I had no idea that Slab was a Rick Owen's line. Turns out I've had a Rick Owen's shirt all this time.[/quote]

[Y] the things you learn on SZ :-) SLAB was his original denim line, which only lasted about 3-4 seasons, before DRKSHDW took over. Honestly, there is no difference, my theory is that Rick just thought the new name is cooler. Does your shirt have the characteristic rectangle in contrasting fabric?

[/quote]

It's a cream colored with a large black rectangle on the front. Unfinished hem on the bottom, pretty luxurious cotton. It's a full size or two big for me, however. It was a gift, bought after I had observed the design was sort of interesting, apparently bought for someone twice my size. The thought meant a lot, however. I really need to sell the thing, but I almost feel bad about it.
          WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• theRenaissance
            • Jan 2007

Hows the fit on those Slab jeans? I am considering between getting either the N(N) denim from Atelier or the painted deep-blue jeans on Cycle-Two. Hmmm..

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

Slab jeans fit slim (the pair you're referring to is nice and slim with the slightest taper through the leg) and the denim is treated too for an interesting color.

Those n(n) jeans are sick. I love that hip dart on them!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎