X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • josephr
    • Jun 2007

Helmut Lang, Raf Simons, APC, Veronique Branquinho, Balenciaga

Doing some spring cleaning. PM me if you're interested. Shipping is fair, insured, and the cost depends on your location. Paypal preferred. also contact joseph.rex@gmail.com

Balenciaga Jean-style pants - EU48 - $200
    I bought these from Atelier when they used to carry Balenciaga. These are very dior homme-esque slim-fitting chocolate brown jeans in a very nice cotton material. Retail was $485 - $200 is much better. Brand new without tags.

Width across back at beltloops - 16.25"
    Inseam - 34.5"
    Width at leg opening laid flat - 8"

Karl Lagerfeld for H&M Jeans - US 32 - $65
    Brand new with tags KL for H&M jeans. Black with white stitching, fits more like a 33 (looks good a little relaxed on someone with a 32 waist), with a nice tapered leg. I want retail+tax for these which was about $65.

Raf Simons Button Down - EU 48 - $160

shoulder to shoulder: 17.5"
    chest: 19"
    shirt length front collar to hem length: 28"
    sleeve inseam: 20.5"

Very sharp basic Raf Simons shirt - EU 48 with nice pinstripes. Retail was $385 at Barneys. I decided the color doesn't look good on me. Worn for 2 hours.

White Pique Cotton APC hoodie- Sz 1 - $70
    This is the perfect hoodie for the summer, made out of the same type of pique cotton material as lacoste polos. From 2 summers ago, I believe. Worn a couple of times and washed once, but pretty new looking. Retail was around $145, asking $70. Pit to pit laid flat - 19.5"

Helmut Lang Suit - EU 48 - $900
    I bought this suit a couple years ago but quickly grew too large to fit into the trousers. It is a slim EU 48 which would suit a tall thin person very well. This is a brand new (but without tags, never worn, unhemmed trousers) suit which retailed for$1575 at Maxfield. Two buttons, single vent in the rear, narrow lapels, perfect gray cotton suit.

Light Blue Balenciaga Shirt Sz. XL (fits like EU 48) - $120
    Original retail on this was insanely $515. This shirt is from the very earliest Nicholas Ghesquiere-designed Balenciaga men's capsule collections, as a result the sizing is oppressive. This XL fits me slimly and I usually wear a EU 48 in most brands. The color is a light blue/gray that goes well with that Helmut Lang suit. It's been worn a handful of times and professionally laundered.

• josephr
    • Jun 2007

Re: Helmut Lang, Raf Simons, APC, Veronique Branquinho, Balenciaga

sorry for the bum thread

Comment

• josephr
      • Jun 2007

Re: Helmut Lang, Raf Simons, APC, Veronique Branquinho, Balenciaga

the branquinho shirt and the apc hoodie are sold and i have more items on the way.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎