• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Rules for a classifieds section.

All,

I've been disappointed lately with the directions these forums are going in. It seems that people are forgetting the manifesto of the forum written on the front page. The forum is becoming too focused on shopping. There is nothing wrong with shopping, it's part of the commercial aspect of fashion, but I don't see much activity in Designers and Collections (and it's menswear fashion week for god's sake), which is the artistic side of fashion. I would like to believe that people here are genuinely interested in fashion as a design discipline, and not just in wearing exclusive shit so they can brag about it online. I know you guys are intelligent and interesting, so let's make these forums interesting!

Therefore, I am reinstating the initial rule of the Classifieds section - you must have a post count of 50 in other sections of the forums before you can post in classifieds. I am leaving the active ones here - but from now on, any classified not fulfilling the requirement will be deleted.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎