X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Fall/Winter 07-08 Wishlists!

As it all starts to come in and as the sales begin to wind down from the spring/summer, love to see what pieces are on people's wishlists for the coming season.

I'm going to try to take a cue from Laika, Cas and others and make a list of current season items that I'd like to pick up and stick to it! Of course when opportunities arise to pick up some nice past season pieces... we'll just have to scrounge up some cash to snap them up! Here's to hoping some wraparound boots/hockeyes show up this year!

So far my personal wishlist is short (but $$$$ unfortunately):

CCP Fencing Jacket (this should complete the leathers jackets for me...)

CCP gloved knit (haven't seen this, only read about it as a description by Runner... but if its anything like that supposedly impossible to find leather jacket... it's gonna be a true winner)

I'm always on the lookout for CCP/CDiem button ups (need more dresswear that's not too staid) but pretty much only at a discount hehehe.

Once photos become available, I'll edit and update with them!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

Re: Fall/Winter 07-08 Wishlists!

My wishlist;
    CCP glove knit (I haven't seen it either, but like you Albert, I am looking very forward to it!)
    CCP textured joint elbow shirt (from the little tid bit on centocose, I am in love. Plus, his shirts fit me perfectly so I am hoping the elbow joint will be perfect!)
    CCP grey/black side zip boots (I was going to pick these up in Spring, but decided I can wait and see the F/W ones)
    Rick Owens coat (still debating between the peacoat and the wide button coat..)
    Rick Owens gathered tees (always a good addition!)
    Rick Owens silk/cotton sweatpants (these are amazing! Will most likely be my first purchase for F/W)
    Rick Owens buttonless cardigan (love the drapeyness of it)

:) I love Winter!

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

[quote user="Casius"]My wishlist;

CCP glove knit (I haven't seen it either, but like you Albert, I am looking very forward to it!)

CCP textured joint elbow shirt (from the little tid bit on centocose, I am in love. Plus, his shirts fit me perfectly so I am hoping the elbow joint will be perfect!)

CCP grey/black side zip boots (I was going to pick these up in Spring, but decided I can wait and see the F/W ones)

Rick Owens coat (still debating between the peacoat and the wide button coat..)

Rick Owens gathered tees (always a good addition!)

Rick Owens silk/cotton sweatpants (these are amazing! Will most likely be my first purchase for F/W)

Rick Owens buttonless cardigan (love the drapeyness of it)

:) I love Winter!

[/quote]

Nice Cas! Some sweet pieces in there. I've always liked Rick's buttonless cardi's. My girlfriend has one and it's really quite versatile in terms of what you can do with each draping part of it (totally different look if you wrap one side over your shoulder etc.).

I'm hoping to see the gathered tees in person in Paris on thursday.... curious as to if they're cut like Julius shirts.

Do you have a photo of the silk/cotton sweatpants? Love to see it!

My issue with RO pants that are soft is that the crotch ends up baggy/poochy. I like a nice constructed crotch that sits almost flat. Maybe this season will bring about some new fabric mixes that won't give this result.

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Casius
        • Dec 2006

The gathered tees are dual layered on the main body, I don't know if this is the same as Julius though. By the way Albert, would you mind letting me know the price of dual layered tees at the store? Maybe I'll send some money your way just in case. :)

As for the sweatpants, I think he made 2 or 3 versions, but I'm pretty sure this is the pair A picked up;
        There's also a picture of them in the email they sent out when they recieved the line. Gentry was saying they fit amazingly and to be honest, I'm kinda looking for them to be a little baggy in the crotch, etc. haha

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

Cool pants Cas. You're right, definitely seen photos of those before... I think even on here. Wonder what they're like in person!

Give RO Paris a call about the twist shirt... if the price is what you'd like to pay I'd be happy to pick one up for ya!

Comment

• Casius
            • Dec 2006

Thanks as always Albert.
            Yea, I'm really looking forward to seeing those pants. They look like they're super comfy though!

Comment

• mesh
              • Dec 2006

Albert-

Looking forward to the following:

-raf s. knits, tons

-margiela button ups

-more margiela pants

-raf s. suit perhaps

-slouchy sweater vb (her stuff makes me broke)

-some nice black lace ups a la premiata or such still can't find the perfect pair

-yohji pageboy cap (almost pulled the trigger this week must resist)

-still thinking about ma blue belt *sigh*

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

Nice Mesh!

Don't sweat the MA+ blue belt... not worth the $$$. His skinny belts are more innovative and half the price. Not sure what the price points for next season's MA+ belts will be but there are some interesting ones coming.

MMM looks promising this season and Raf's always pretty cool (although s/s coming up is a bit... weird hahaha). Lookin forward to seeing people's pickups over the next few months!

Comment

• mesh
                  • Dec 2006

I feel you on the belt, it's hurtful thinking about them being more than a third of the price of my carpes. Though not my style, I always look forward to your buys which suits your aesthetic quite well (as well as your crazy poses, those are the best). Iwill start posting pics soon.

Comment

• CHRIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2006

-rick owens combat boots
                    -rick owens long cardigan
                    -raf knit sweater
                    -raf gloves
                    -dries van noten asymmetrical cardigan (in black and grey)
                    -ann demeulemeester asymmetrical waistcoat (and most likely, much more)
                    -lanvin hi tops

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

Good picks Chris!
                      I totally forgot about the Dries cardigan, the grey one is on my hit list as well. Oh and those combat boots from RO...lol Looks like I'm hittin' Hollywood blvd. in a few weeks....

[:)]

Comment

• ddohnggo
                        • Oct 2006

not sure about the exact pieces, but:

leather jacket - i may spring for a ccp leather (maybe fencing jacket? company buyout has given me a bit more spending money [:D] ) or rick owens leather

heavy knit cardigan

longsleeve knits - LUC

black cotton pants

grey cotton pants - like the ccp tailored pants from s/s, but want something a bit more substantial. hope the winter ones fit the bill

boots - ccp

tailored long coat

scarf

beanie

nice leather gloves

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• nairb49
                          • Dec 2006

arggggggh, so many things!!!! so unfortunate that come September, I'll no longer have a full-time job, but will be in medschool, so I"ll haev no disposable income. not fair!!!!!

Comment

• Tiger
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2006

for me this fall/winter... LUC all the way!
                            well maybe the RO buttonless cardigan that Casius also wants..
                            and few more RO tees. btw, Casius, i got the gathered tee as soon
                            as A received their first RO shipment and they're fuckin' awesome!
                            but i have to warn you that they are VERY tight and fitted... jo jo
                            insisted on helping me to put it on. i ended up getting two sizes bigger..
                            the price was a little over $400 (tax included).

Comment

• ddohnggo
                              • Oct 2006

wow, $400 for a RO tee? is it the thin long sleeve twist shirt?
                              Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎