X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

Happy 4th everyone!

Happy 4th of July everyone! Be safe and have fun!

Cheers.

Casius
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Re: Happy 4th everyone!

Thanks Cas,

kind of you to give this kind of shout-out.

I am not reallya Holiday person, but understanding American (and Western) History Ican truly appreciate a day like today.

Happy 4th to you too Bro.

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• interman
      • Dec 2006

It's funny, even here in this small Norwegian town we had fireworks yesterday, though at this car dealership that sells gas guzzling American cars.

During the summer I'm working night shifts at this old retirement home and we got a whole bunch of calls asking what was going on. One old woman thought her shoes had started flying into the walls [:D]

Comment

• laika
        • Sep 2006

^interman, sounds like a recipe for a short story to me. [:)]

thanks for the greeting, Cas! Hope everyone enjoyed their independence day. It was raining here, so we watched tennis. Which eventually degenerated into watching the Coney Island hot dog eating competition. [+o(]

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

I celebrated the Independence Day in the traditional Russian style.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="laika"]

[/quote]

"As I was patrolling the grounds in my pseudo-police uniform, I heard noises like muffled gunshots. I peaked over the fence across the street where an American car dealership was situated, lined with Hummers and "American Imperialist Pigs Get Out" and "Norwegian Oil is the Most Democratic Oil in the World" signs. A shadow passed behind me and I jumped pulling out my baton. "Who's there?!" It was one of the old sleepwalker ladies. "Are the Muslims coming?" she asked me."

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
              • Sep 2006

heh heh...what would that be, Faust? [:P]

I myself, indulged in a bit too much of the aforementioned icelandic vodka on the third (and into the 4th).[:$] Had a lot of fun though....

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• laika
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="laika"]

[/quote]

"As I was patrolling the grounds in my pseudo-police uniform, I heard noises like muffled gunshots. I peaked over the fence across the street where an American car dealership was situated, lined with Hummers and "American Imperialist Pigs Get Out" and "Norwegian Oil is the Most Democratic Oil in the World" signs. A shadow passed behind me and I jumped pulling out my baton. "Who's there?!" It was one of the old sleepwalker ladies. "Are the Muslims coming?" she asked me."

[/quote]

ROTFL.....can't type so well....oh, Faust....i am needing better smilies right now....

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎