X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rach2jlc
    • Sep 2006

Nothing now... please stay tuned.

Items sold... will add more as I clean out my closet. Please stay tuned...

• Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: Blazers: (Giuliano Fujiwara, Yohji) Bags, wallets, shirts, jeans: Helmut Lang, Jil Sander, CdG

Yay, John is back! How was Japan? Write or PM me.

Dibs on the Helmut Lang jeans, thank you very much. And I'll think about Jil wallet...

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kompressorkev
      • Dec 2006

Re: Blazers: (Giuliano Fujiwara, Yohji) Bags, wallets, shirts, jeans: Helmut Lang, Jil Sander, CdG

i'll take the y's blazer please. you got PM. i'm in california btw

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

That cream gaultier wallet is stunning. tentative dibs, need to mule over a possible present.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

[quote user="Faust"]That cream gaultier wallet is stunning. tentative dibs, need to mule over a possible present.
          [/quote]

"Dibs" (make) up your mind quickly Faust, if you Dont want it is Mine,

I am going to Jamaica Next Month and I would love to have it as a "Show-off" peice,

you have the first right of refusal though....................

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

I am sorry, Zam - I will have to take it. It will make Mrs. Faust a happy woman. :-)

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• macuser3of5
              • Sep 2006

Hi John, welcome back! :)

The shoulder measurement on that Guiliano jacket seems somewhat small... Is it deceptive (ie, the way the jacket is cut) or does the jacket run true to size? By the way, the JS suit recieves compliments everywhere I go. :)

Thanks,

Andrew

Comment

• rach2jlc
                • Sep 2006

Thanks, Andrew, glad to be back. Yes, the jacket is just cut (for some reason) deceptively so it seems smaller in the shoulders. I thought it seemed odd at first, but I think it is just the way that the shoulder seams are cut a little closer, because when I wear the jacket, it seems the same size as my other items.

Comment

• rach2jlc
                  • Sep 2006

New stuff added.

Comment

• rach2jlc
                    • Sep 2006

Added/Changed

Comment

• macuser3of5
                      • Sep 2006

if those jeans are 31's, I call uberdibs. Lemme know. :)

Comment

• rach2jlc
                        • Sep 2006

Oops, forgot to mention that in the post. Unfortunately they're 32's. But, if it makes any difference, all of my Lang's are either 31 or 32 and I don't notice any difference in this pair and some of my 31's. So, if you want to take the chance, it may be worth it. If they don't fit right, I doubt you'd have trouble re-selling them. But, again, it's up to you.

They are also completely unaltered, so the inseam and such are as they were in the store.

Comment

• macuser3of5
                          • Sep 2006

Drat, I'm a loose-ish 31 (I sometimes tuck l/s shirts), so I don't think these will work. I still regret passing on these when they were at yoox for $150. :P Beautiful stuff.

Edit: on second thought, do you mind shooting me a quick measurement along the top of the jeans? IME, the stuff sold in the Japanese stores tends to be a bit slimmer.

Comment

• rach2jlc
                            • Sep 2006

I'm not sure if they will be slim enough. Along the top of the jeans in back (laying flat), it is almost 16 inches. So, feel free to measure with your other Lang jeans, but they may be a little large. Most all of my Lang jeans were bought in Japan, except for one on yoox, and they do feel a little slimmer than than yoox one... but it just might be coincidence or the "cut" of the jeans.

Anyway, drop me an email if you decide you'd like them.

Comment

• macuser3of5
                              • Sep 2006

Me again [8-|],

If you don't mind, can you give me the rise and the hem width on these? I checked a pair of my 31 classic cuts, and they are pretty close, especially if I take a potentially lower rise into account. Can you tell how badly I want these to work? lol

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎