• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

the Z-Man is back!

Hey Guys, Im back in town,

wonderful vacation, Ate a lot of food, toured the country, went on a River Safari, played with crocodiles,was blessed by God, Bought a lot of Fabrics for One-of-A- Kind mens pieces i will be doing, and a ton of other stuff thats too much to talk about now......

Lot of pics , and lots of work to do, was due back tommorow, but an Hurricane was set to hit the island tonite and i fled last night,

I also made a love[51] connection................... she is calling me now, so gotta go.

talk soon

Zamb

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock
  • DHC
    • Jul 2007

Re: the Z-Man is back!

Hey Zamb,

Welcome back! Not that you know me, but I've been reading up on your posts. I was going to PM you due to your lack of posts since SZ had come back up and now this announcement which is full of great news. Blessed by God? Sounds like the blessings haven't stopped! :) Glad to hear you had a blast. Anyways, I had a couple of questions running through my head which I am certain you could answer. I'll be throwing a PM your way.

Originally posted by Faust
    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Welcome back, Z. Who's the lucky lady?
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kompressorkev
        • Dec 2006

hey zamb,

glad you got back safely. praise God, whoindeed blesses us richly, and so often we don't see it. soudns like an awesome time you had - some adventures, good expereinces, and perhaps the start of a relationship, all great stuff! looking forward to more of your posts, especially your tailoring tips and talk on the new fabrics!

kev

Comment

• clay
          • Sep 2006

Hey Zamb! Welcome back man!

Congrats on meeting a female. But you strike me as a ladies man, are you sure it was just one? Just kidding, not trying to blow up yr spot.

Anyway, glad you had a great trip. We'll talk soon.

Comment

• skot4mc
            • Oct 2006

looking forward to the menswear!!

welcome back [<:o)]

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

Faust,

She is a really nice girl I met last year when i went for a Fashion Event, We just got serious, Im not Crazy in love (at Least im pretending im not) but i think barring an overnight surprise (which i dont think there will be, this one is for keeps..................... I think I'm having aTom-Cruise-on-Oprah's-Sofa-Moment !!!!!!!!!![51][51]

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

[quote user="clay"]

Hey Zamb! Welcome back man!

Congrats on meeting a female. But you strike me as a ladies man, are you sure it was just one? Just kidding, not trying to blow up yr spot.

Anyway, glad you had a great trip. We'll talk soon.

[/quote]

Clay,

I know you've seen me put the Moves on Steph, and how she was weak to the Charms of the maestro, Yes, I have that gift, but i don't abuse it, I've always been at heart a one woman man, I think life is better that way, as how God ordained it to be............

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

thnks to everyone else for their Greetings and welcome, Yes it time to get to work on the collections (among other things) and i will proceed accordingly

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎