• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dontbecruel
    • Sep 2006

FS: Raf pinstripe shorts SS07 size48

Hello all

I've bee lusting after various Raf shorts from this collection since I first saw the catwalk pics but they were just SO expensive at full retail. Anyway, I bought this lovelypair on Ebay on Sunday. The seller had two pairs (new without tags) in different colours for a B.I.N. of £100. They both sold within a couple of hours of being listed.

Unfortunately they're just too tight on me. I was a bit over optimistic - I think they'll really look best on someone with quite slim thighs, although the elastic waist details means they'll fit waists slightly larger than the usual anorexic Raf 48. Measurements laid flat are:

Waist 16"

Hem at bottom 9"

Thigh (measured at crotch level) 10"

If anyone's interested, I just want to get what I paid for them £100 (or $200) plus the cost of shipping by your favoured carrier.

Pics below are from the EBay seller - hope he won't mind but I don't have time to take any more at the moment.

• dontbecruel
    • Sep 2006

Re: FS: Raf pinstripe shorts SS07 size48

Pics now added.

Comment

• Servo2000
      • Oct 2006

Goddamn my biker thighs. Maybe if I don't eat for the next two weeks, I'll have enough money and I'll have lost 10-15 pounds of body mass. It's the win-win / possible die of starvation diet.

WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• dontbecruel
        • Sep 2006

Bumped. Someone really should buy these shorts before they go on Ebay. Chris?

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎