X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shawn
    • Apr 2007

What does it look like? Wrap shirt

I was wondering what will it look like when wearing on body? it looksthecutting isquite interesting.

It's a Julius White Tshirt. Thank you.
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

Re: What does it look like? Wrap shirt

From what I've seen of pictures, it makes it look all gathered at the bottom of the shirt because of the cut. The longer side tends to gather the fabric at the waist.

Hope this helps. There should be some pictures of them being worn around the internet. (check livedoor.jp)
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Who?
      • Aug 2007

The model doesn't wear it particularly well however here is a shot from rizm closet (rizm.que.jp/)

WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• shawn
        • Apr 2007

Hi thank you very much. the photo helps a lot~ though i think the tshirt is too small for the model , don't you think so?

By the way is the unique cutting only available for juilus or other similar-stylebrand also carry this? Thank you.

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

Shawn, it's a twisting shirt. Like others have said, it bunches on one side and the folds kind of "swoop" from one side to the other. Very lovely construction and fit. I love the short sleeve version I have.

Rick Owens put out a version this season. In terms of which one you'd prefer, it depends on the fabric that you'd like and the effect it generates.

The Julius versions vary depending on the thickness/stiffness of the fabric. The knit long sleeve versions have thicker folds and in my opinion look the best. The double (or single) layered long sleeve/short sleeve/tank versions are nice as well and last seasons single layered thin version has lots of very small folds that swoop from left to right (or the other way... don't remember).

The rick version is done with his classic vintage fabric so you get LOTS of little tiny folds crossing the body. It's not as clean and dramatic as the Julius knit version but it's nice as well of course. The Rick version is a double layered version and will set you back about $100-150 more than Julius versions. Maybe even slightly more.

Personally, having seen the Rick version in personand having a lot of the Julius twist ones pass through my hand, I'd prefer the Julius.

Good luck! It's a sick design no matter who you go with!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ddohnggo
            • Oct 2006

fyi, attachment has one too and it's $175

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

everyone's jumping on the twist shirt bandwagon!
              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• shawn
                • Apr 2007

Thank you ~ I decided to buy the julius one.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎