X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gusgusterson
    • Mar 2007

V Magazine issue 49

I think the Mario Sorrenti & Jane How shoot in this month's V Magazine is great: link

• Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: V Magazine issue 49

That is pretty cool. How did they put all that shit together? That must have taken effort.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• gusgusterson
      • Mar 2007

It's such a great mess. This V was the first fashion magazine I've read in ages that didn't feel like a catalog at least visually. I want a pair of suitcase pants.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="gusgusterson"]It's such a great mess. This V was the first fashion magazine I've read in ages that didn't feel like a catalog at least visually. I want a pair of suitcase pants.
        [/quote]

I liked it when it first came out, but in my view it quickly deteriorated. And, it's beyond cliquish, which makes is stale. Look at the names of contributors - issue by issue - it's worse than high school.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• gusgusterson
          • Mar 2007

I thought this particular V looked fresh. I never really liked V, which I think stems from never understanding the appeal of Visionaire. I sold a number of early issues and was shocked at how much they sold for.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎