• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

new Foo Fighters

<P mce_keep="true"></P>

figured we could use additional topics here instead of posting everything in the "what are you listening to"thread ;)</P>

so anyone here listento Foo Fighters? I just got Echoes, Silence, Patience&amp; Grace.I've loved every one of their albums since Colour and Shape and the new one is no exception, very good album.</P>
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG
  • grapist
    • Sep 2007

Re: new Foo Fighters

Seriously, a new album came out? I don't know why I didn't hear about this. I've been a huge fan since the self titled. Is this one more in the same vein as In Your Honor? </p>

</p>

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

Re: new Foo Fighters

<P mce_keep="true"></P>

actually I think this resembles Colour and Shape a bit more, I think Dave Grohl said that he had listened to C&amp;S a lot when making this album. the album is also produced by the same guy who they worked with on C&amp;S.</P>

In Your Honour is probably my favorite Foo album though, I really like the kind of epic vibe on tracks like DOA, Deepest Blues, No Way Back etc. so this is slightly different, but I still like it a lot. Cheer up Boys is probably my favorite track.</P>

wireartist, to be honest I haven't listened to probot, I figured its probably quite metal oriented which is reallynot my thing, so I never got around to listening to it. maybe I should check it out though.</P>
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎