• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

The Final Final Cut of Blade Runner is out

I'm going to Ziegfeld, yo! Laika, sounds like a good opportunity for a double date - it's your boyfriend's terrain!
    </p>

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/30/mo...mp;oref=slogin</p>
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine
  • Mirror&Rack
    • Sep 2007

Re: The Final Final Cut of Blade Runner is out

Awesome, I've been looking forward to this, thanks Faust.

Comment

• Fuuma
      • Sep 2006

I guess it won't be too different than the last "director cut", especially considering the new scene they discuss at lenght was also the pivotal change of the last release...</P>
      Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
      http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Seventh
        • Dec 2006

[quote user="Fuuma"]

I guess it won't be too different than the last "director cut", especially considering the new scene they discuss at lenght was also the pivotal change of the last release...</p>

[/quote]</p>

From what I have heard the quality of the film (hues and values of the picture) are much improved, which makes me really excited. But I think that you are right that there isn't that much new content.
        </p>

Comment

• Tiger
          Banned
          • Sep 2006

if you see 5~6 gothic ninjas with popcorns sitting in the front at the Ziegfeld 10pm show on saturday, say hi to the asian(moi) ;)</p>

</p>

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="Seventh"][quote user="Fuuma"]

I guess it won't be too different than the last "director cut", especially considering the new scene they discuss at lenght was also the pivotal change of the last release...</p>

[/quote]</p>

From what I have heard the quality of the film (hues and values of the picture) are much improved, which makes me really excited. But I think that you are right that there isn't that much new content.
            </p>

[/quote]</p>

Yep, the juice is in the restoration. And Ziegfeld is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge!
            </p>
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Mirror&Rack
              • Sep 2007

It might not differ too much, but I think the cinematic experience in a decent theatre far exceeds even the finest home setups.....must be the smell of the overgreased popcorn :)

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="Karim"]It might not differ too much, but I think the cinematic experience in a decent theatre far exceeds even the finest home setups.....must be the smell of the overgreased popcorn :)[/quote]</p>

i thought it had to do with lines of resolution [75]. I agree though. I've been going to the movies less and less, but I'd go to see something like that. Same with music - I'll still buy a CD when the music is good, as opposed to listening to MP3.
                </p>

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎