X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xcoldricex
    • Sep 2006

We missed it? Happy B-day SZ!

SZ is over a year old now! [<:o)] either i missed the thread or we all missed it!

faust opened up the boards on 9-6-2006. it's been a quick year!

• DHC
    • Jul 2007

Re: we missed it?

Officially in its second year now? Your baby's growing up fast Faust! [<:o)] Cheers to SZ, Faust and all of its remarkable members![B] You guys make it such a pleasure to be here everyday. [:$][74] Yeah, mixed emotions for stopping here daily, but better this forum than any other. YOU GUYS ROCK!
    Originally posted by Faust
    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• bellapietra1501
      • Sep 2006

wow. it really has been fast. thank you faust for making this GREAT site. its a big help when times are hard and a great friend making you feel at home. thanx and congrats to everyone. ^_^

Comment

• Avantster
        ¤¤¤
        • Sep 2006

I thought there was a thread about this but it doesn't matter.

Thanks to Faust for taking the initiative to start this community, and thank you to all the members who make this such a great place to be!

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

You are welcome, everyone. I did remember it at one point, and meant to start a thread, but I got side-tracked and forgot. Thanks, derrick, for starting the thread.

I feel like I should say something official and important, but I'll just say thanks to all of you for keeping this forum on track. I like its focus, every thread is worth clicking. I do wish for more coverage on womens fashion and a wider range of designers - hopefully it will come with time.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎