• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Partnerships

Dear SZ members,

You might have noticed a new Yoox link on the front page of the forums. I've teamed up with Yoox in order to generate a little revenue to support the costs of maintaining SZ. If you click on the link and buy anything from Yoox in the future, SZ gets a small commission (EDIT: maybe not so small if y'all by a bunch of Rick Owens shearlings). I am also planning to partner with eLuxury, and maybe Zirh (does anyone buy their stuff? They are like Khiel's - EDIT: Never mind, their banner is way too flashy). I am also thinking to create a SZ Amazon store that would have a selected collection of fashion books, and also maybe Ebay.

What are your thoughts?

Faust

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine
  • Fuuma
    • Sep 2006

Re: Partnerships

[quote user="Faust"]

Dear SZ members,

You might have noticed a new Yoox link on the front page of the forums. I've teamed up with Yoox in order to generate a little revenue to support the costs of maintaining SZ. If you click on the link and buy anything from Yoox in the future, SZ gets a small commission. I am also planning to partner with eLuxury, and maybe Zirh (does anyone buy their stuff? They are like Khiel's). I am also thinking to create a SZ Amazon store that would have a selected collection of fashion books, and also maybe Ebay.

What are your thoughts?

Faust

[/quote]

The banner is non-intrusive and I'd rather have an online seller pay than you; go ahead. It could be cool to have an amazon store with fashion and art books, I think we've got a few art book lovers here (including me).

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
    http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• bellapietra1501
      • Sep 2006

i havent noticed the banner yet. i second fuuma. you shouldnt have to pay for anything. it should be us who should pay you for all the gratitude[75] as long as the site is running im sure ppl would be in for almost anything. always need more books so the partnership with amazon would be great. we should be kind enough to thank you no matter what you decide. thanx for everything and for asking.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="bellapietra1501"]i havent noticed the banner yet. i second fuuma. you shouldnt have to pay for anything. it should be us who should pay you for all the gratitude[75] as long as the site is running im sure ppl would be in for almost anything. always need more books so the partnership with amazon would be great. we should be kind enough to thank you no matter what you decide. thanx for everything and for asking.
        [/quote]

It's only on the front page of the forums.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• pbt
          • Jan 2007

I'll be happy to click through SZ from now on when I'm shopping on Yoox. SZ has been a great resource for me over the last yearand I'll be happy to support it in this way, and for the same reason happy to put up with any banners that might appear on the front page of the forums section.

Comment

• nycd
            • Oct 2006

i think this is a great idea. i'd be happy to channel any purchases i can through affiliate links.

Comment

• casem
              • Sep 2006

Sounds great to me, yoox should be thankful for all the revenue our forum members generate for them. Anything to keep this forum going and to keep costs off you Faust!

(BTW it was nice meeting you the other day, hope the HL pants worked out).

music

Comment

• Jorge Hache
                • Sep 2006

Totally support your idea Faust, count with me in any kind of support of the forum

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

agreed!

I was dumb enough not to click the banner when I bought something from yoox a couple of days ago, but I'll do it from now on ;)

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

I just wanted to extend my gratitude to all of you who went through SZ for purchases. You guys are awesome - it's been a great boon.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fuuma
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]I just wanted to extend my gratitude to all of you who went through SZ for purchases. You guys are awesome - it's been a great boon.
                      [/quote]

I want to purchase a few artbooks, do they have to be in the "list" for SZ to get some money? I can post the links if you want...

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="Fuuma"]

[quote user="Faust"]I just wanted to extend my gratitude to all of you who went through SZ for purchases. You guys are awesome - it's been a great boon.
                        [/quote]

I want to purchase a few artbooks, do they have to be in the "list" for SZ to get some money? I can post the links if you want...

[/quote]

From Amazon? Hmm, not sure. I'll check. PM me the links!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fuuma
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="Fuuma"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

From Amazon? Hmm, not sure. I'll check. PM me the links!

[/quote]

I'll finish the selection and lket you know. I'm sure some of those books could interest other posters too.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Dear all,

I got my first check from YOOX today. That check alone has recouped my costs of running SZ for the last year and a half. I want to sincerely thank everyone for your support!!!

Best,

Faust

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

Dear all,

I got my first check from YOOX today. That check alone has recouped my costs of running SZ for the last year and a half. I want to sincerely thank everyone for your support!!!

Best,

Faust

[/quote]

Congratulation and Jubilations!!!!!!!!!!![<:o)]

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎