• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • osn19
    • Feb 2007

Going to L'Eclaireur Tomorrow

Hello,

I'm making my monthly visit to rue Herold tomorrow.

So if anyone needs some info about their collections (they carry CCP, N(N), MA+, etc...), don't hesitate to post here.

Originally posted by blacksuit
    wow .. ccp bag is more better than guidi bag?
  • nqth
    • Sep 2006

Re: Going to L'Eclaireur Tomorrow

I was there in the begining of Oct. They've changed the cabinet of curiosities and on show thereare some awesome funitures, made from hundred of square pieces od wood (from old funitures I think) then kind of lacquered with a transparent "resin". Look like a gigantic cake:-)

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

just in case you havent seen it, I made a quick rundown on what they had in stock a month ago here

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="osn19"]

Hello,

I'm making my monthly visit to rue Herold tomorrow.

So if anyone needs some info about their collections (they carry CCP, N(N), MA+, etc...), don't hesitate to post here.

[/quote]

Thanks for the offer osn!

Can you please take a look at their CCP and let me know if they have any black suits (2 or 1 button) in size 50 that are raw interior suits "unlined"?

Thanks in advance. I miss that store.... Julian, Boris, Nathalie were all wonderful people!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• philip nod
          • Aug 2007

osn,
          could you please keep an eye out for MA+ t-shirts (i'ma 46/48 in ma+) or the wallet w/ latch and i'm keen on knowing the bags. i'm sure everybody's dying to know what CCP they have since Mike's post.
          peace,
          p nodding
          One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• osn19
            • Feb 2007

Last time I was there, they didn't have the new leather jacket with the big colar and the gloves. I wonder if they got them now...

Sadly, they told me they are not getting the 10k jacket. I wonder which shop got it...

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

that's the 10,000 dollar question isn't it?
              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• DHC
                • Jul 2007

Hey OSN. Would you mind checking to see if they have the ma+ leather sleeves. If they do, the price point would be appreciated. TIA
                Originally posted by Faust
                fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• osn19
                  • Feb 2007

A little disapointment at l'Eclaireur today.

I was going there hoping to find some MA+ boots and bags, and the new CCP leather's.

But they didn't receive any new stock since last time I was there (6 weeks ago). Aparently in that time theyreceived 2 CCP bags (one was the acordeon) which where sold the day they got them.

They don't have any of the new leather CCP jackets with the long collar and the half gloves that are on lazzariweb (and which I was looking to purchase). No jointed boots, no leather gloves. But mostly the same stuff from past seasons. Some of the boots and jacketswere still there3 years ago, kind of boring. Instead they have lot's of CCP white longsleeves shirts (600?, expensive !?), the nice pullover with turttleneck from this season (700?), and the wool gloves. No jeans (all sold out). The belts from current season (300?). And that's about it.

Concerning the CCP suit, they only have one which is 50, grey wool, two buttons, but with inside lining. I tried it on and it fitspretty nice. Price is 2200?.I didn't buy it because the pants fit kind of weird.

Same thing with MA+, only two leather bags available, the ones that you have to carry by hand (no strap, which I don't feel is very confortable, although the leather is amazing). Only one pair of MA+ boots that look like motorcycle boots.No more shirts :(. No leather sleeves.

I think they have the wallet.

For those interested, they have quite a big collection of Number Nine, and LGB. The latter is also a japanese creator which is pretty nice.

Not much from Haute, neither Julius, etc... Still the same jewelry from Rust and other Italian creators that were there last season. And same old CCP silvers from past seasons.

I think the shop seems to take a more ''design'' orientation : more furniture in the store, etc... And sady a little lesschoice in the clothes.

Comment

• matthewhk
                    • Jan 2007

wow had no idea CCP suits were that pricey...i'd love to own one, but 2200 euro is a bit much. I always figured CCP suits were slightly under DH/Lanvin prices.

Comment

• DHC
                      • Jul 2007

Wow...disappointing indeed. I didn't think they were going to be getting any ma+ this season, so the lack of inventory there is no surprise. I am surprised that Julius or comparable (i.e. Attachment) hadn't made its way into the store along with their selection of japanese design houses.

At any rate, thank you so much for checking for all of us OSN. Very kind of you to keep our requests in mind. [75]

Originally posted by Faust
                      fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

osn, this is very belated but thank you for looking into the CCP suits for me. I really appreciate it.

It's a shame they no longer ship anywhere... Julian was going to set everything up (wiring accounts etc.) but I guess Mr. Hadida doesn't want to do international orders anymore...

Can't wait to see a full body photo of you rocking your CCP jacket. I want to see how you've styled it.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎