X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • delroylindo
    • Sep 2007

Backlash inquiry

I was wondering if anybody out there is familiar with the Japanese brand Backlash, particularly the leather jackets. I am curious because there is a calf leather shirt-jacket available for only $300.00, looks similar to the C-Diem leather shirt. How is the quality, construction and feel of leather? If anybody would let me know that would be great thanks.

• Casius
    • Dec 2006

Re: Backlash inquiry

I know Archive in SF carries the bags and from what I've seen they look pretty nice. But I have no clue about the leather shirts or jackets.
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• ionn26
      • Feb 2007

Delroylindo... Backlash.. is a japanese brand called Isamu Katayama Backlash. It is by this designer called Isamu Katayama. The leather is very decent and like Julius brand. He has some very cool and nice dsign too.. where did you see the leather shirt?

Comment

• kompressorkev
        • Dec 2006

from what i've seen, and in person, Backlash leather is pretty nice. i had a pair of the engineer boots, and the leather was pretty supple and high quality. some of the newer stuff has Guidi leather. it's pretty expensive in japan, and it looks pretty nice, especially this one ink-bled pig-skinleather shirt i sawfrom a couple seasons ago. as Casius said, the Archive does carry some of the bags. i believe H.Lorenzo had some leather shirts last time i was there
        Last edited by kompressorkev; 07-02-2009, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• delroylindo
          • Sep 2007

I saw it on yahoo auctions jp. I accidentally closed the window before saving the link, but when I find it again I'll put it up. Thanks for the responses.

Comment

• xcoldricex
            • Sep 2006

it's nice leather, i've owned one of the jackets before.

Comment

• Spidersfrommars
              • Jan 2021

I own a 1254 single rider and have not worn it in a while and it is cow leather and is super stiff, Any recommendations on what brand of conditioner to use on backlash as do not want to loose that cool deep rich black shiny Isamu color! thx

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎