X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • berkeleygrrl
    • Jan 2008

tfs

just learned that i have an invitation to thefashionspot burning a hole in my hard drive, so if n e1 here is interested, and not too snobbish to admit it,[H] email me and show me you're worthy by teaching me how showing me you know how proenza schouler is pronounced.[83]

--bg aka heliogabulus@gmail.com
  • the breaks
    • Sep 2007

Re: tfs

Hey why not... I browse that forum anyway :)
    Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• laika
      • Sep 2006

[quote user="berkeleygrrl"]

just learned that i have an invitation to thefashionspot burning a hole in my hard drive, so if n e1 here is interested, and not too snobbish to admit it,[H] email me and show me you're worthy by teaching me how showing me you know how proenza schouler is pronounced.[83]

[/quote]

Doesn't it strike you as extremely rude, to waltz into a forum where you have never before posted, and offer people an invite to post elsewhere? [^o)]

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• bakla
        • Oct 2006

[quote user="laika"][quote user="berkeleygrrl"]

[/quote]

Doesn't it strike you as extremely rude, to waltz into a forum where you have never before posted, and offer people an invite to post elsewhere? [^o)]

[/quote]

Especially when many of us (a) came from there ourselves, and (b) probably have several dozens of 'invitations' between us that we've never used because really, I'm going to promote a site for them? and (c) we don't even discuss Proenza here.

Of course, they left their email fully exposed so spambots can now harvest it... [83]

Comment

• berkeleygrrl
          • Jan 2008

i didn't waltz, i fandangoed.

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
            • Jan 2008

So why don't you fandango back again,

there are no models or celebrity threads for you here! [<:o)] ...

Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
            Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

give peace a chance [86] i have to say, that is a way weird to introduce yourself, brklygrrl.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fuuma
                • Sep 2006

I seem to have an unlimited number of invites (originally 6 or so but they never get depleted), if anyone wants one. Weird way to introduce youself though.

Which reminds me the haute couture collections have been posted over there and I should try to post those I like (Boudicca, Givenchy, Gustavo Lins)here.

I also updated the french wikipedia hc entry (I should also re-work the intro, which is full of value judgments "hc is where couturiers put forward avant-garde ideas"!?", maybe I should do the same for the english one which is always somewhat late...

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• laika
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]give peace a chance [86] i have to say, that is a way weird to introduce yourself, brklygrrl.
                  [/quote]

Just being protective, like a good darkdrapeysludgysoldier...[79]

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• the breaks
                    • Sep 2007

I must say I enjoy the WAYWT thread over at TFS immensely.. [66]
                    Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• PrinceOfCats
                      • Jan 2007

I think anyone with a few posts has unlimited invites now...
                      the extraordinary metamorphosis of one black liquid into another

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="laika"]

[quote user="Faust"]give peace a chance [86] i have to say, that is a way weird to introduce yourself, brklygrrl.
                        [/quote]

Just being protective, like a good darkdrapeysludgysoldier...[79]

[/quote]

Thank you [51]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎