• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aruva
    • Dec 2007

Sale at H.Lorenzo

For SZ members,some info on H.Lorenzo.

I visited the store @ sunset this evening.Entire or most of the store was 50% off...This included Viridi-Anne,Attachment, Isamu Katayama ,Kiminori morishita andtons of leather jackets..Seems like the store is completely dominated by japanese designers with some assortment of italian labels like Giorgio Brato.Some good stuff was viridi-anne caterpillar boot ,which I did buy .There is one more pair left.Also, equestrian boot from viridi was also on sale for ~700 USD.There is also a fabulous attachment boot with straps .Didnt bother to try on.

If you need any info, you can get in touch with store ,ask Ricardo. He is a great guy very helpful!..

• DHC
    • Jul 2007

Re: Sale at H.Lorenzo

Hey Aruva,

Did you happen to see any Undercover while you were there? How much did you pull the V-A boots down for?

Originally posted by Faust
    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• aruva
      • Dec 2007

I did not see any undercover. I spoke to Lorenzo, he said they dont have any . Viridi anne boots were 500 USD. These were concealed heels and with a zipper with a caterpillar like stitching at the back. He also said they would carry a wholerange of attachment stuff for SS and it is thier biggest buy.I would be going there again tomorrow and let me know if I can be of any help to you.

I wasted this morning at barneys wraehouse sale, which are filled with NSFs andTrovatas...

Comment

• sleazie ninja
        • Jun 2007

Slightly off topic, but B. NY on Main Street in Santa Monica carries a small Undercover selection, and they mark stuff down up to 60 to 80 percent off during sale season. Might be worth giving them a call to see what they have.

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

judging by the brands lorenzo carries, I'm kind of bummed I didnt have time to go there when in LA. I recall someone saying its not that great though..?

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• DHC
            • Jul 2007

[quote user="sleazie ninja"]Slightly off topic, but B. NY on Main Street in Santa Monica carries a small Undercover selection, and they mark stuff down up to 60 to 80 percent off during sale season. Might be worth giving them a call to see what they have.
            [/quote]

Where on Main? Do you know what streets it sits between or have a physical address? TIA

Originally posted by Faust
            fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Pinoy
              • Dec 2006

Heh, I just called H. Lorenzo up.

I inquired about the MA+ accordion bag I saw in there a couple months ago.

Turns out they sold it just a couple hours ago? FOR 50% OFF! And here I thought MA+ never went on sale..!!

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                • Nov 2006

BNY sucks, quite possible the worst boutique I have been in. To start the only carry larger sizes [ Ann Dem. starts at a M....give me a break] The selection is disorganized and small, the staff is terrible...so pushy and have no idea what they are selling. I asked if they carried smaller sizes in Ann, she says "no Ann stuff runs quite small" ...I replied "are you aware that her sizing goes down to XXS"

Big Sizes, Ugly Store, Poor Selection, Bad Service...overall a very annoying experience.

Comment

• tims
                  • Jan 2008

Are they carrying the casual Attachment line or the Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment line? The Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment S/S 08 show was the most beautiful use of greys I've ever seen. Unfortunately it seems that most stores don't pick up much or any of the Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment pieces, which is a shame.

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

which line is featured in the s/s runway pics? (on sz)
                    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• philip nod
                      • Aug 2007

[quote user="danieldy"]

Heh, I just called H. Lorenzo up.

I inquired about the MA+ accordion bag I saw in there a couple months ago.

Turns out they sold it just a couple hours ago? FOR 50% OFF! And here I thought MA+ never went on sale..!!

[/quote]

probably to an employee

Comment

• CHRIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2006

ugh. the staff is sleazy euro / LA trash with shady sale techniques. the store is completely unorganized, with past season stuff dating back to f/w 03 (which is still being sold at regular price). not to mention, their markup is absolutely ridiculous. enter with caution!

Comment

• tims
                          • Jan 2008

[quote user="philip nod"]which line is featured in the s/s runway pics? (on sz)
                          [/quote]

Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment. I don't think they do runway shows for the casual line.

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

had no idea there was a name attached :)

Comment

• aruva
                              • Dec 2007

I picked up couple of viridi anne ,attachment stuff. There are lots of leatherwear and boots,but true to the post, it is completely unorganized.One has to spend time to seperate the best .For some items, I did feel that Lorenzos mark up was way above the normal,example, Isamu katayama boot at Amalga (pre-sale price) was ~ 860 usd.Same one was around 1600 .But most of the stuff was pretty much on par with other boutiques ,or I may be wrong here. Sales staff were pretty friendly. Surprised to find such a store in bling bling locality.

Again,talking of BNY, I went there many times.I always felt sales staff were little distant,and most of the time there were just two.

At maxfield bleu,there were lots of Yohji and Undercover were on racks.Couple of N(N) ,Haute,Jill sander leather wear looked good.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎