• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

New Nine Inch Nails 4-disc Instrumental Album - $5

Today, NIN released their new album (all instrumental, I think) on their website. You can download the first CD free, or all 4 CDs for $5, including lossless formats. All tracks are DRM-free. This is really an exciting and a bold move. [Y] I am sure this has been in the works for a while - Trent wasted no time after releasing himself from the Interscope grip. </p>

I would wait a day or two until the traffic subsides and then go for it.
    </p>

GET IT HERE</p>

</p>
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine
  • Servo2000
    • Oct 2006

Re: New Nine Inch Nails 4-disc Instrumental Album - $5

[quote user="Faust"]

Today, NIN released their new album (all instrumental, I think) on their website. You can download the first CD free, or all 4 CDs for $5, including lossless formats. All tracks are DRM-free. This is really an exciting and a bold move. [Y] I am sure this has been in the works for a while - Trent wasted no time after releasing himself from the Interscope grip. </p>

I would wait a day or two until the traffic subsides and then go for it.
    </p>

GET IT HERE</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

They also self-released the first set to Torrent tracks such as ThePirateBay and so on... (http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4059158/...hosts_I_(2008))</p>

Avoid the traffic on the main servers.</p>
    WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

These are painfully slow as well. 10kb/sec, WTF? Still going for it though. I will buy the whole thing when traffics subsides.</p>

EDIT: Never mind, I had speed limit turned on.</p>
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• sam_tem
        • Apr 2007

too bad"4-disc instrumental album" screams "worthless waste of time" </P>

and that's noteven a dig at NIN (which i'll refrain from doing here). </P>
        <P mce_keep="true"></P>

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="sam_tem"]

too bad"4-disc instrumental album" screams "worthless waste of time" </p>

and that's noteven a dig at NIN (which i'll refrain from doing here). </p>
          <p mce_keep="true"></p>

[/quote]</p>

I disagree. While this album may be that, most of NIN instrumental tracks are beautiful. Meanwhile, it looks like the $300 set is nearly or sold out. That's $750k. So much for downloading music for free damages the artist financially.</p>

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mortalveneer
            • Jan 2008

[quote user="Faust"]

</p>

I disagree. While this album may be that, most of NIN instrumental tracks are beautiful. Meanwhile, it looks like the $300 set is nearly or sold out. That's $750k. So much for downloading music for free damages the artist financially.</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Seconded. Many of my favorite tracks from earlier NIN albums were the instrumental ones that showcased a lot more of Reznor's production talent. I feel they got marginalized by much of the audience Interscope targeted by labeling his music "alternative".</p>
            I am not who you think I am

Comment

• denimfan
              • Feb 2008

I was at a rave in Chicago 15 years ago and Trent played like 10 songs. Very cool.......

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎