X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • casem
    • Sep 2006

Patrik Ervell Sample Sale

This Sunday March 9th 12pm-6pm, 35 N. Howard St. #4B Buzzer #4, right next to openeing ceremony. I was going to be in NYC this weekend anyway, so I was excited about going. But, I'm fucking snowed in with a Midwest blizzard! If anyone is going, I would be eternally grateful if you could look for somethings for me. Mainly, grey/light grey dress pants in 32 (or there sample size which fits me), moto jacket in wool size S, or any parachute jacket. God, I hate Ohio...

music
  • casem
    • Sep 2006

Re: Patrik Ervell Sample Sale

I may make it afterall, have a flight rescheduled for Sunday at 6am, fingers crossed I'll make it, can't wait to be in NYC again for a few days.
    music

Comment

• casem
      • Sep 2006

I'm not going to make it, the weather conspires against me. If anyone goes please PM me, I can paypal you $$ plus a fee for your troubles, #1 on my list is grey formal pants sample size or Ervell size 32 (which is normal 30).

thanks

music

Comment

• sbw4224
        • Sep 2006

Hey, I checked out the sale but the selection was pretty bad. I did look for the pants you were interested in but to be honest, they would have been too short for you. On top of that, the condition of a lot of the shirts and pants left a lot to be desired, especially with the asking price of $90+.

There was one parachute jacket in a see-through white, but the price tag was 600. [N]

Comment

• casem
          • Sep 2006

Thanks for checking it out SBW.The pants do run short, but I like it that way, the twosample pairs I bought at the last salefitme perfectly. Iimagine that parachute jacket is the one from the SS 08 show, I've been wanting one of those, but $600 for a sample is ridiculous! That doesn't make me feel so bad now that I missed it, I'm still pissed at the airports though, I was looking forward to a weekend in NYC, I can't wait to move back there.
          music

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

Casey, I feel your pain on the flights fiasco...

I was supposed to arrive in Boston on friday night, turns out Delta doesn't allow little baby turtles on their flights (!!!!!) so I had to reschedule for the next day after I found a friend to take care of the two little guys for spring break. Then there was the Atlanta airport shutdown combined with the snowstorms that resulted in delay after delay after delay. I left my apartment at 5 am on saturday, didn't arrive in Boston until 10 pm. Ridiculous.

Glad you made it though!!!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• AKA*NYC
              • Nov 2007

Do a baby turtles pic my man!
              LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

Here's a quick one....

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• kira
                  • Mar 2008

ohhhh so beautiful.
                  Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• casem
                    • Sep 2006

Actually I didn't make it, after a ridiculous amount of trouble only to find out I couldn't leave till Monday, I said fuck it, give me my money back. I'm in Columbus where there was pretty much the worst blizzard here in recorded history for Columbus, so yea, the airports were not fun. What are you doing with baby turtles?Is CCP using baby turtle for his jackets now[^o)]

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Casey, I feel your pain on the flights fiasco...

I was supposed to arrive in Boston on friday night, turns out Delta doesn't allow little baby turtles on their flights (!!!!!) so I had to reschedule for the next day after I found a friend to take care of the two little guys for spring break. Then there was the Atlanta airport shutdown combined with the snowstorms that resulted in delay after delay after delay. I left my apartment at 5 am on saturday, didn't arrive in Boston until 10 pm. Ridiculous.

Glad you made it though!!!

[/quote]
                    music

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

Oh no Casey!

Sorry you couldn't make it man.

The turtles (two) are a little something purchase by my girlfriend for me from Boston's chinatown. They reside happily in a large shallow litterbox/tank with a floating ceramic lily pad, rocks and heat light. They spend their days basking and eating nonstop.

I fly about once a month at least and it's never been a problem bringing them on the plane. I just didn't know that Delta had a hard-line rule against reptiles/amphibians. Bastards. My friend who has about 15 turtles (a minor addiction one would say) is taking care of my two little guys for the week hehehe.

Hope you're able to make it out to NY at some point once the storm clears up!!

Comment

• Chim
                        • Dec 2006

stopped by the sample sale; limited selection but the guys there were super cool. ended up picking up a quilted interior blue rain jacketl; it has an incredibly crinkly sounding outer shell but i loved the fit.

Comment

• Servo2000
                          • Oct 2006

Being broke / on the opposite coast as Sample Sales Servo2000 Would Appreciate makes Servo2000 sad.
                          WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

[quote user="sbw4224"]There was one parachute jacket in a see-through white, but the price tag was 600.[/quote]

I was shocked at that too; especially because it was cash only.

I picked up a navy "young man's" jacket. Agreed that some of the items looks pretty beat up.

Comment

• sleazie ninja
                              • Jun 2007

casem83, i picked up these f/w 07 formal dress pants but I didnt realize that they ran 1-1.5 sizes small.

let me know if you're interested.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎