PDA

View Full Version : KK Attachment VS Attachment

KAMO
03-10-2008, 06:55 AM
<DIV>Hi guys</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>i know KK attachment is mostly the runway pieces but is there a huge difference (quality wise) between KK attachment and attachment?</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>also, is there a huge difference (price wise) between the 2 lines?</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>can attachment be considered a diffusion line of KK attachment?</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>

KAMO
03-11-2008, 12:09 PM
<DIV>anyone?</DIV>

Faust
03-11-2008, 12:45 PM
Don't know for sure, but I don't think Attachment is a diffusion line. Maybe it's just easier to put a name like Attachment on a label to sell in Europe/US.

lowrey
03-11-2008, 03:10 PM
<P mce_keep="true"></P>

whats KK?</P>

Faust
03-11-2008, 03:18 PM
<p mce_keep="true"></p>

whats KK?</p>

</p>

Initials of the designer behind Attachment, which started my whole line of thought...</p>

alterion
03-11-2008, 05:13 PM
Is there actually 2 different lines, i thought that they just had a much wider collection than their runway stuff.

awlouie
03-11-2008, 06:13 PM
Kazuyuki Kumagai is the designer for Attachment. [75]

grazza54
03-12-2008, 11:28 AM
<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 12px; white-space: pre-wrap; ">Attachment was the original name and they recently started adding Kazuyuki Kumagai making it Attachment Kazuyuki Kumagai as they believed it would make the brand more of a 'designer' brand.</span>

Faust
03-12-2008, 11:41 AM
/\ too funny

sagaji
03-12-2008, 11:52 AM
kazuyuki kumagai attachment is the main line for Paris runway</P>

at same time. it's exclusively to some japanese hi-end stores..</P>

and attachment is main line for japan, which most of the stockist carrys...and it's along same level as factotum..</P>

for pricing, kazuyuki kumagai is almosttwice expensive thannormal attachment...</P>

correct me if i am wrong.</P>

philip nod
03-12-2008, 12:05 PM
kk is carried by A and other american and european stores

Who?
03-12-2008, 12:08 PM
KK attachment uses different and more interesting materials than the attachment line.

KAMO
03-12-2008, 12:40 PM
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Thanks for the feedback guys.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>The place where i'm residing only carries the attachment line, which sucks really, cause i'm missing out on all the great runway pieces.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>I've heard that in Japan they have 2 seperate stores selling the 2 lines</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>One selling the KK attachment line while the other one, selling the attachment line.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>KK attachment seems to be more expensive as compared to attachment, but im not too sure if there's a difference quality-wise.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Which brought up the idea that attachment might be "diffusion" line of KK attachment.</FONT></DIV>

lowrey
03-12-2008, 02:23 PM
<P mce_keep="true"></P>

Initials of the designer behind Attachment, which started my whole line of thought...</P>

right of course, wasn't thinking [85]</P>

the stuff I've seen at stores in europe last f/w and this s/s have been mostly labeled as 'Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment'</P>