Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

faux DIY - custom clothing in NYC (shirts, trousers, etc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TypicalFashion
    • Mar 2007

faux DIY - custom clothing in NYC (shirts, trousers, etc)

I was wondering if anyone has dealt with custom tailors around here that can take sketches through to the end, i am looking to get some shirts made, and a jacket or two...
  • clay
    • Sep 2006

Re: faux DIY - custom clothing in NYC (shirts, trousers, etc)

Email me gcolemanj@aol.com

Comment

• TypicalFashion
      • Mar 2007

hmmm, emailed clay, but no response. anyone else have leads in NYC? thanks

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

i can help you with this,

send me a pm with what exactly you want and i will help you, I may be able to do it myself

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• clay
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="TypicalFashion"]hmmm, emailed clay, but no response. anyone else have leads in NYC? thanks
          [/quote]

TF, Sorry man, extremely busy and sometimes miss e-mails. I can hook you up with a guy that does my shirts. I just recently lost my phone though with all my info in it and have to start from scratch again, but my buddy has the number, which I will get. One word though, this guy's first language is not English, so have sketches or photos if you go to see him to get the ideas across. He is better with mor basic shirts, but if your designs are not too complicated you will be happy I'm sure.

I will get the number to you soon. Just keep it in case you don't find anyone else.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎