X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Real Real
    • Feb 2007

Travel the World of Hermes

This is neat. At some likely incredible expense, Hermes put together this interactive website, that has about forty little vignettes on it - short videos or descriptions of how an item or a material is made, little games, pictures of the Yohji bags, etc: sexy french voice telling you how hand-napped velvet is made, a video of a guy's hands cutting a pair of gloves, three card monte game with $100,000 diamond rings.
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Looks neat, although painfully slow to load on my computer. I'll check it out later. Thanks!
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

Fuck I wanted to see the glove construction from beginning to end... it was mesmerizing.
      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• lennard
        • Feb 2024

Hello there. To travel stress-free, it is very convenient to plan your trip using the eDreams online platform, which can offer every traveler something special, and at the same time, you can save a lot. Everyone can choose the best option for themselves using their convenient website, and this will help save time. And if you need travel advice, edreams customer service will always provide it, ensuring the best travel experience for each client.​

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎