Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exhibition of Japanese stone sculpture at 45R in NY.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cuts
    • Oct 2007

Exhibition of Japanese stone sculpture at 45R in NY.

45rpm in NY , which has orijinal denim and indigo products is hosting every year an exhibition of stone sculpture by Mr. Matsuzaki Katsuyoshi.
    The exhibition will run from October 16th to 22nd at our Uptown location and from October 24th to 30th at our SOHO location in NY.
    It will be having an opening reception at our Uptown location to celebrate Mr. Matsuzaki's exhibition: "Omamori - Musing stones."
    Please join us for Japanese sake and the unveiling of his stone sculptures on Thursday, October 16th. Come and see his beautiful and unique sculptures, which will be available for purchase!!

石彫松崎勝美のホームページ。想守と名付けられた、人の想いを守る石彫の作品がある。作品は版画・花器・照明など多種多様。作庭もおこなう。

• Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Oh, those are cute! I'm going to go - thanks! Wasn't one of them coldrice's avatar? Where is that guy?
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Cuts
      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
      Oh, those are cute! I'm going to go - thanks! Wasn't one of them coldrice's avatar? Where is that guy?

Yes!Yes! xcoldrice's avatar was one of his works!
      I want him come to the exhibition.

You'll be able to see a lot of new type's works.

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

Coldrice is deep in the throes of 3rd year med school. Rotations can be downright insane especially during the surgery rotation which I think he's on (get to the hospital at 4 am, leave a midnight repeat... that sort of insane.)
        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• theetruscan
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
          Coldrice is deep in the throes of 3rd year med school. Rotations can be downright insane especially during the surgery rotation which I think he's on (get to the hospital at 4 am, leave a midnight repeat... that sort of insane.)
          If you're looking for him, he still posts at SuFu a bit.
          Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• soultek
            • Feb 2007

Thanks for the invite, I will try to make it with a friend!

Comment

• Bosozoku
              • Sep 2008

Didn't he supervise the production / placement of the tiny kawaii sculptures which can be found in Otagi Nenbutsu ji, Kyoto?

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎