• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • snafu
    • Apr 2008

handwriting... post yours

thread stolen from another forum which stole it from another forum

anyway some interesting people on here and seen things about how you can apparently tell alot from someone's handwriting... so

a letter to a good friend before its sent
    this is it neat and not me scrawling it down but when scrawling it's similar, i als find my writing changes to what im writing with
    mine took a bit of practice sort of forcing me to write in this way but now its somewhat natural athough mine has always changed with time used to be very script like but then i kinda grew out of what i had been taught as traditional writing, one thing is that no matter what age my writing has always been legible if you can get past the spelling,,,, post yours
  • Real Real
    • Feb 2007

Interesting thread. I don't have a picture handy, but my handwriting generally looks the same way it did when I was 7 or 8. When I have a good pen (Pilot) or pencil, and a piece of college-ruled paper, I can write much more neatly. I write lists compulsively, so I've been carrying Rite-in-the-Rains or Moleskines around with me for years.

I've forgotten how to write in cursive.

If I need to get something significant written quickly, I can't reall write on a computer - I get paper and a pen out, find an isolated place, and write the document/essay out by hand. I then go back and type it out on a PC. I handwrote all of my essays in college.

Comment

• maldoror
      • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Real Real View Post
      I handwrote all of my essays in college.
      this is actually insane. I've been spoiled by computer editing malleability to the point where I can't write anything half way developed and/or coherent by hand anymore. my hat is off to you sir.

Comment

• Real Real
        • Feb 2007

Thanks. It's the other way around for me - I have a hard time writing anything coherent on a PC connected to the internet, because I can't focus for more than a couple of minutes without wanting to go look something up on Google. I get distracted too easily, which is why handwriting things helps.

Comment

• boysdontcryy
          • Oct 2008

Any handwriting analysts?

Wonder how true those analysis come out to be?

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎