• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

... a moment in....

New project under the auspices of Ann Chapelle, director of Ann Demeulemeester and Haider Ackerman. You can see the looks on the website - a lot of beautiful knitwear.

...a moment in...
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
            • Sep 2006

Thanks for posting, Faust. Scott brought this up at tfs a few weeks ago and I was wondering what you would think (since I know you have mixed feelings about Ms. Chapelle).

I wonder if it will be made in Belgium? I think it's all really nice, but lacks an identity somehow...TSE can also be like that sometimes.
            ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

I will let you know everything tomorrow. I am meeting someone from the mothership for lunch.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Sion
                • Mar 2009

Wow, I think this as looks truly amazing. Especially this one.

Comment

• Wiggles
                  • Sep 2008

Looks interesting. I feel like I've seen some of it before though, and thus not really distinguishing it... I'd agree with laika in saying it's lacking an identity. Beyond that, I'd be interested to see some of the knits in person.

Comment

• Secretside
                    • Jul 2008

I was giddy when I read about this on DP's blog, everything looks delicious.

"Anne Chapelle (owner and CEO of Ann Demeulemeester & Haider Ackermann) has launched a new concept called ..a moment in... Each 'moment' will offer a capsule collection.

The first moment is '...a moment in time...' and is a capsule knitwear collection. Future capsules will include: ..a moment in desire...lingerie, ...a moment in touch...jersey, ...a moment in pride...shoes, a moment in joy...accessories and a moment in care...care products. No egos, no designer names just products. The price points are similar to the designer labels. The knits are all hand made."

via ASVOF

Be sure to give us any additional information you acquire tomorrow Faust. Always nice to have something new to get excited about.

Comment

• Avantster
                      ¤¤¤
                      • Sep 2006

This looks promising. Keep us updated Faust! btw your new (old) is making me feel all nostalgic...
                      let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• sbw4224
                        • Sep 2006

If it's coming out of the Belgian knitwear factories I'm sure it'll be interesting.

The background reminds me a bit of Blayde, a label with lots of knitwear that is overseen by Yohji.

Comment

• surver
                          • Oct 2007

beautiful!!!

Comment

• kofi3159
                            • Feb 2009

Amazing.. never knew knit could be worn this beautifully..

Comment

• Fuuma
                              • Sep 2006

Sometimes you just want a nice knit, I like the colour choice and can see that on a variety of wardrobes and women of all ages.
                              Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                              http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎