Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help know any photographers/models in UK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yan
    • Mar 2008

Help know any photographers/models in UK?

Hi. I am launching my first collection of womenswear.

My first collection is titled Sense in Motion and comprises of 8 dresses. I am trying to convey an aura of movement in the dresses. 6 of the 8 have a loose chiffon layer over a satin layer so should move well.

My vision is of the 8 dresses being shot in motion during a dance. I am looking for a size 8 dancer ballet/ contemporary to model. I see a series of shots in motion say 8 of each dress shot in sequence. When you click on an image on the website a sequence of 8 photos showing the dress in motion will hopefully appear.

Alternatively I would like 2 models to model the dresses as the 8 can be split into 4 pairs which have some similarities?

The shots are being used on a website and also a series of cards which will be hand inscribed and attached using a ribbon to the production dresses.

My idea was to shoot against a white background but I am open to discussion since my budget is small. Ideally hair will be piled high and makeup dusky and dramatic.

I need to get a creative photographer and some models together.
    The models will ideally be over 5ft 6 size 8 or smaller and pale skinned if caucasian. I am working to a very tight budget of £300 all in. If anyone can help, I would be most appreciative.
  • ahlefeldt
    • May 2008

In London?

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

If you were here in NYC, I would be more than willing to help you out...........Hopefully the london connection can come through for you.........wish you all the best and looking forward to seeing the end results of the project.
      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Yan
        • Mar 2008

London or midlands

Originally posted by ahlefeldt View Post
        In London?
        London or midlands would be ideal, but I will travel for the right team.

Comment

• Yan
          • Mar 2008

Appreciate your thoughts

Originally posted by zamb View Post
          If you were here in NYC, I would be more than willing to help you out...........Hopefully the london connection can come through for you.........wish you all the best and looking forward to seeing the end results of the project.
          Hi. Thanks for your kind thoughts. I am still looking.....

Comment

• Alesha
            • Apr 2009

Yan two of my friends are in London atm, and they probably up for doing a small photoshoot. Both are increadibly good photographers and all around fun/creative people.

If you are interested in photo shoot PM me what you plan, they will be returning in the end of the week.
            Originally posted by interest1
            I'm pulling you off my friends list if you don't put down the vodka.

Comment

• Yan
              • Mar 2008

Sorry Alesha

Hey sorry, I missed your post. In the meantime Ive hooked up with a photographer and 2 great models. We are aiming for a real creative shoot on the 25th August. Will post some pics. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎