X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • agentred
    • Jul 2009

Is anybody taking commissions/collabs?

I don't know if this is the right subforum for this, but I'd love to pick up a weekender bag from an sz designer. I figure if you're reading this you're in to the same looks and styles and wavelengths as I am so it would be an awesome collaboration.

Some of my favourite pieces have been made by designers on sufu, from the big (ande whall/toj) to the small (hand printed t-shirts, that girl who knits scarves, zamb's bags).

So would anyone be interested? Have you made a weekender/would be willing to make one? We can work out the details I'm sure...

I think a lot of posters here would be interested in commissions/collabs so please PM or reply with your ideas,

AR
    Last edited by agentred; 11-01-2009, 04:54 PM.
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Agent, you Pmed me about the bag and I havent forgotten about you,
    Just been busy with a few other stuff, just cool your foot a little, in the near future I will have something for you...............

Originally posted by agentred View Post
    I don't know if this is the right subforum for this, but I'd love to pick up a weekender bag from an sz designer. I figure if you're reading this you're in to the same looks and styles and wavelengths as I am so it would be an awesome collaboration.

Some of my favourite pieces have been made by designers on sufu, from the big (ande whall/toj) to the small (hand printed t-shirts, that girl who knits scarves, zamb's bags).

So would anyone be interested? Have you made a weekender/would be willing to make one? We can work out the details I'm sure...

I think a lot of posters here would be interested in commissions/collabs so please PM or reply with your ideas,

AR
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎