X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • domingouk
    • Apr 2007

Domingo Rodirguez AW10

Last edited by domingouk; 02-13-2010, 02:00 PM.
  • drexl
    • Sep 2006

Comment

• huckleberry
      • Jul 2009

I agree with wireartist, I had to reread that sentence and that shouldn't happen. If I was to read it on its own I would have no idea of what to expect. I like an image to be created in mind of which I can relate the collection to.
      I do think however that the collection is ok, even if it is somewhat simple. Hopefully it will develop over time.
      Oh and im not down with the fur.

Comment

i like the light colours and the cuts are clean. It's too easily digested. i get it the nanosecond i saw it, and I'd like it to at least take a few moments. Usually I want things to take days. those are the real homeruns. (thinking RO SS09 womens and SS10 McQ... Even though they struck me instantly, the reaction kept evolving for the next few days)

I'd profile these as basics with an elegant touch.

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by wire.artist
          don't use complex language to hide lack of strong ideas...so amateur and pretentious. Good ideas can be explained in very simple words.
          Wire,

you have to understand that the mainstream fashion industry encourages people to be pretentious.........maturity either peels that away, or allow you to develop the art of concealing it. All the kid is doing here is just playing the regular fashion game...........
          His only error is failing to realize that you guys whip the unfit in shape for doing that

I like some of the pieces, clean, seems well made and the fabrics look good, but on the other hand the cuts are not interesting at all.........If you are going to do minimalism/ basics, there is already a saturation of that that they need to be interesting.

Interesting cuts, shapes, textures..............something that gives the work a unique quality that sets it apart from the rest. Unfortunately I dont see it here. Don't be discouraged though, the knowledge and skill it takes to create great clothes only comes with hard work over time
          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Enaml
            • Apr 2009

Is the sofa part of the collection?
            How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• snafu
              • Apr 2008

the socks look good

Comment

• kuugaia
                • Feb 2010

I like how it's minimalistic with no fastening methods on the jackets but I think the tailoring leaves much to be desired. The arms look very stressed at the top yet very baggy at the bottom.

And I second huckleberry, not down with the fur. The third pic freightened me a little. Kinda looks like a fur insect.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

the model is so angry. It looks like he's about to start something with someone off camera in the first shot.
                  www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• cuddly
                    • Sep 2007

kinda looks like andy samberg from snl

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡