X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aleks
    • Feb 2009

Le Monde Gris

Hello, I'd like to introduce this new line coming out of Vancouver. I've had a chance to meet the designer and have nothing but good things to say about him. I am extremely interested to see his development as time goes on.

Here are a few pictures from his most recent and first lookbook so you can judge for yourself.

More pictures and details on the line can be found at http://www.lemondegris.com/

He is currently showing his clothes at a few trade shows, more details on stockists will be available in the future.
  • Aleks
    • Feb 2009

it would have been much better having a bad response than no response at all. I'm sincerely disappointed.

Comment

• delphine
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Aleks View Post
      it would have been much better having a bad response than no response at all. I'm sincerely disappointed.
      Okay, here's a response:
      I think G-Star offers a similar product.

Comment

• mw000
        • Jan 2009

I actually have a few shirts from this brand for casual wear. I can't really comment yet as I haven't worn them yet!

Comment

• thaiison
          • Dec 2009

I think the first gradient l/s is awful, hope that is a vest over it and not a single piece. I like the regular l/s shirt, looks comfortable and and nice material.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎