• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • H.N.
    • Aug 2010

Damion Le Cappelain

Picture by Louise Te Poele.

Read the entire article about Damion le Cappelain on StyleSalvage.
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

spam?
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fade to Black
      • Sep 2008

if so, it comes across as a lot less disconcerting than the creative writing popping up around these parts yesterday morning.
      www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

I can see that the stuff is well made, I love the leathers, the jacket seem like something i would wear if it had a collar, but i dont like the toe of the boots, its too aggressive, ad if it would immediately draw attention because of the "unnatural' shape............
        My only reservations about these things is that I think there are better ways to present a designers work on the forums than to throw it in a first post..............
        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Peasant
          • Jul 2009

^Agreed. This stuff is beat anyway.

Comment

• noir
            • Jul 2010

all the details and shape of toe remind me CCP and some works from Mihara early collection.
            but i do love the ideas.

Comment

• H.N.
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
              spam?
              Just to reassure you: I'm not close to Damion. For the time being, I live in one of the most out-of-interest part of the world concerning fashion. I don't work in marketing nor fashion industry. And, above all that, due to my large foot I don't think I could ever wear one of its crow-beak-shoes.

@Zamb: I don't know the background of this designer and don't follow him for a while so I don't think be the best person to present or talk about him. I just find the harsh shape of the boots and the pad on the second picture that remind me a piece of armor (my knightly side) interesting. I like, I share, nothing more.

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by H.N. View Post

@Zamb: I don't know the background of this designer and don't follow him for a while so I don't think be the best person to present or talk about him. I just find the harsh shape of the boots and the pad on the second picture that remind me a piece of armor (my knightly side) interesting. I like, I share, nothing more.
                Fine then,
                hopefully you like other stuff on the Forum and share in them also........

Blessings
                ZB
                “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Fry Chicken
                  • Oct 2009

Something familiar...

Comment

• jewelster
                    • Aug 2010

Wow.. These are really nice design. I really admire the boots. I wish I could have one like that.
                    Discounted Jewelry

Comment

• tricotineacetat
                      • Aug 2009

I love how menacing these shoes look like... With the recession being such a talked-about topic in the fashion press and a lot of designers going safe and commercial as a consequence, it is nice to see something that seems well made but with an uncompromised exaggeratedness in a direction that is rather disturbing than forgiving and embraceable for everyone's eye.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

/\ I'd think the entire SZ niche (if there is one) has escaped that entire conversation.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• tricotineacetat
                          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          /\ I'd think the entire SZ niche (if there is one) has escaped that entire conversation.
                          I don't even think this should concern the end customer a slightest bit - at this point, it really goes back to the question if the designer's and/or the store's proposition is tempting enough to make you want to spend your money on yet another piece.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎