• Osseovs
    • Oct 2012

JULIUS_7 F/W 2015 - Paris

More at: https://nowfashion.com/julius-menswe...15-paris-11984

Select images:

• TriggerDiscipline
    • Apr 2013

the coplist has been solidified.

Julius watches out for me like a young baby turtle, like how Paul watches over Mike.

edit: some more that arent up there.

Originally posted by unwashed
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Originally posted by Ahimsa
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• ACM
      • Jan 2011

Dying over the shoulders...I've been waiting for someone to do a more severe shoulder for years. Must-have for sure.

Comment

• garbage_queen
        • Dec 2010

Love this collection!
        Want leather pants and high gloves!!

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by ACM View Post
          Dying over the shoulders...I've been waiting for someone to do a more severe shoulder for years. Must-have for sure.

i'm 4/4 on this, this is supposedly the last in the arch(Ghost, Glitch, Prism, ____) of this kind of futuristic style, but don't quote me on this.
          I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• yffet
            • Aug 2009

Solid.

Had some trouble liking previous winter collection. This one is really nice.
            Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by yffet View Post
              Solid.

Had some trouble liking previous winter collection. This one is really nice.
              I had the same problem, yet after seeing the seperates I ended up with a ton of it, because it wasn't as Shiny Shiny as it appeared to be.

Comment

• dji
                • Feb 2008

too much puffy stuff and the power shoulders on the sweatshirts are a bit wtf to me. tailoring is a highlight again and the pants look good. not feeling the footwear so much, prefer his clean engineer/combat boot styles as these have too much geometrical patterning going on.

anyone know the name of this collection?

Comment

• dji
                  • Feb 2008

^ just personal preference, all my Julius boots are some variety of classic engineer (tall and slim, short and chunky, tall with megastrap).

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post

i'm 4/4 on this, this is supposedly the last in the arch(Ghost, Glitch, Prism, ____) of this kind of futuristic style, but don't quote me on this.
                  hoping so, I may be in the minority but I miss the industrial theme..

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by dji View Post

hoping so, I may be in the minority but I miss the industrial theme..
                    I'm not sure, id say you're in the majority, but i'm into all of it. the Gordini Collab still pulls out industrial stuff though, just hard to get your hands on that.

Comment

• dji
                      • Feb 2008

true, if I could go back in time I'd buy most of FW09 protection_ism..

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by dji View Post
                        true, if I could go back in time I'd buy most of FW09 protection_ism..
                        I'd say alot of that kind of influence is still around, and a lot of those things end up resurfacing in one way or another imo. like our MA_Julius (leather) jackets somewhat resemble FW09 Jackets in a way, etc. a lot of that stuff ends up coming out in ISETAN collabs aswell or like Flagship store only kind of drops. (Mid Winter/Summer) there were some nice engineer boots that you would have possibly enjoyed, not sure if you got the chance to see the photo of them.

Comment

• Sombre
                          • Jan 2009

Thank god. This is a lot better than last F/W.The sheen is gone, silhouette and volume play are back. The shoulders are overdone in some of the jackets, but I like the more subtle variations of it.
                          An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                          I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• rickandjulius
                            • Feb 2014

Don't know if they'll sew them directly into the jacket for retail but that blazer plus the leather sleeves look is fantastic. I really like the sharpness of this collection.

Comment

• dji
                              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
                              I'd say alot of that kind of influence is still around, and a lot of those things end up resurfacing in one way or another imo. like our MA_Julius (leather) jackets somewhat resemble FW09 Jackets in a way, etc. a lot of that stuff ends up coming out in ISETAN collabs aswell or like Flagship store only kind of drops (Mid Winter/Summer) like there were some nice engineer boots that you would have possibly liked, not sure if you got the chance to see the photo of them.
                              I'm living in the wrong country man. I follow Tatsuro and the crew on social media but they don't post everything, the flagstore only stuff used to appear on the official site but not so much these days.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎