Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: JULIUS – Black Combat Boots, size 3 [fits large] (FW09) / Black Belt (SS09)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • muffin_baker
    • Dec 2009

FS: JULIUS – Black Combat Boots, size 3 [fits large] (FW09) / Black Belt (SS09)

Hello everyone.

Selling some Julius items that are in excellent condition, but don't receive
    the attention they deserve. Prices don't include shipping. Money transfer to my
    personal bank account or to paypal (add 4%).

For additional information send me a PM.

_JULIUS Combat Boots (FW09) in size 3 [fits large]

Price / € 550 (+shipping)

I got this pair of boots many years ago, but never really got around to wearing them.
    I wore them a handful of times, but as my style changed I put them in the closet, and that's
    where they've been for the last few years. Now I'm looking for a new owner for these
    gorgeous combat boots. The size on the tag says 3 (I think that's the largest they produced
    of these particular boots) but they fit larger than most shoes of that size. I'm usually a
    43,5 to 44 but the boots fit me just fine.

They are fitted with a sturdy YKK zipper and showcase a unusual style of lacing. They look
    great with a pair of twist fit jeans (as seen on the photos) or any other kind of black denim.
    They can be worn with the pants tucked in or covering the boots. The leather has been cleaned,
    conditioned and polished. The only small flaw that shows they aren't a complete 10/10 is
    a small damaged part on the front of the left shoe (see photo). I've had a protective rubber
    sole attached when I got them, and as they've only been worn a handful of times, it's in almost
    new condition. Due to using some insoles you can make out a light indent on the heel area.
    Personally I cannot make out any discomforting or noticeable difference concerning this condition.

Comes with tags and the original box.

photo 1
    photo 2
    photo 3
    photo 4
    photo 5
    photo 6
    photo 7
    photo 8
    photo 9
    photo 10
    photo 11
    photo 12

_JULIUS Black Cow Leather Belt (SS09)

Price / € 110 (+shipping)

Just as with the boots above, I got this item and then basically never used it. Wore it maybe
    a maximum of 10 times. The belt is 150cm (59 inches) long and about 13mm (0.5 inches) wide.
    Instead of holes the belt offers you seven slits (each about an inch long) to choose your
    desired length.

Comes with tags.

photo 1
    photo 2
    photo 3
    photo 4
    photo 5
  • amirrorcrackd
    • Dec 2009

Curious if this belt is still available. If so, what size waist are you and how does it fit?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎