X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trentk
    • Oct 2010

snag a bagel by the hole with the tip of a fencing sword
    "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by trentk View Post
      snag a bagel by the hole with the tip of a ninja sword
      Fixed
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• beardown
        rekoner
        • Feb 2009

I'd like to believe that Ian would have appreciated that more than the constant bastardization of the Unknown Pleasures album artwork.
        Originally posted by mizzar
        Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Patroklus
          Banned
          • Feb 2011

nsfw

Comment

• cowsareforeating
            • Jan 2011

Comment

• CHRIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2006

Comment

• syed
                • Sep 2010

If this actually happens...I give up. H&M already suffocate the world with their trash (a quite literal description if those news reports of them destroying/burning unsold clothes from a few years ago are true), do they need to turn their hands onto higher tier fashion?

Then again I suppose anyone with money can do it these days, Kanye has a collection after all
                "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• michael_kard
                  • Oct 2010

Originally posted by syed View Post
                  If this actually happens...I give up.
                  ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                  Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Sverrenor
                    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by syed View Post
                    If this actually happens...I give up. H&M already suffocate the world with their trash (a quite literal description if those news reports of them destroying/burning unsold clothes from a few years ago are true), do they need to turn their hands onto higher tier fashion?

Then again I suppose anyone with money can do it these days, Kanye has a collection after all
                    Couldn't agree more! I cannot really be surprised by massive chain H&M any more. Whatever they do it becomes a success.

If this luxury initiative is executed, it probably will be a smash hit, too, instantly. Mainstream consumers fighting each other while waiting 24 hours in line just to buy the newest H&M-collaboration...

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

It's a virus.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Patroklus
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2011

nah, viruses are treatable

Comment

• syed
                          • Sep 2010

*hushed voice* Hey man, heard you got H&M, how you holding up? Let me know if you need anything, I have friends with H&M too, I know how tough it can be. Maybe we could go shopping when you feel better and maybe you could try some Dick? I know it's not guaranteed, but it could help?

(obv not trying to make light of HIV)
                          "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• kuugaia
                            • Feb 2010

^

In all seriousness, if it does happen (and the venture survives), it really makes you wonder how warped the fast-fashion consumer market is. And it'll be interesting to see how this move affects other fast-fashion giants and luxury houses.

Comment

• tron
                              • Dec 2010

SFW photos from inside a jap love hotel (there are nsfw photos on the site though just not that page)
                              "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• Patroklus
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2011

The gist of this tenuously sensical bullshit is that the law don't apply to you if the law goes against your religious beliefs, i.e. you can fire homos and evict your brown skinned tenants with impunity from anti-discrimination ordinances.

To settle your blood pressure before you fire off a reply to this, I give you my friend's reaction:

I agree with it up to a point. I don't believe a religious institution should be compelled by law to hire gay people, for example. Or offer adoption services to gay parents.

I think businesses should be given kite-marks, like they do for Kosher products.
                                They could also have a dinosaur sticker for businesses that supported evolution
                                and a unicorn sticker for gay friendly establishments

I am very happy for uptight religious white people to segregate themselves in their own special stores
                                no problem with that at all

they could have a star of david with a bar through it (like no smoking), a unicorn and bar, a dinosaur and bar and a piece of fried chicken and bar
                                so you would know that the place was totally safe for straight white christians
                                fried chicken and bar might be controversial. they could have stevie wonder with a bar instead. less hostile ?
                                now a muslim owned place might just have jew, dinosaur and gay-bar, but be okay with black people, you know ?
                                see I've got a system all worked out

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎